E L E V E N

Maybe I should talk to him.

I thought.

But 20 minutes later.

What the hell am I doing here again?

My heart had start to beat at an abnormal speed.

Baekhyun had only two days left before he was going to get discharged out of this hospital and back to his lonely apartment.

Baekhyun had lived alone since he didn't have any siblings and his parents aren't around anymore.

His aunt and uncle would visit from time to time but they were in America as of now.

I've heard his aunt and uncle came by when he was still in a coma but they didn't bother to come when he had woken up.

He must've felt really lonely and still is.

As of right now, I was standing at his door with my hands on the door knob, reluctant as to whether or not to turn it.

I had learned now how to walk again with my own two feet without the help of a wheelchair and just like Baekhyun I was going to get discharge but in approximately 2 weeks.

I hesitantly turn the door knob and slowly push the door open.

But then.

Wait?

Shouldn't I knock first?

I quickly closed the door hoping he did not witness that scene.

I rose my hands into a fist and gently tapped against the door twice.

"Hello?" Baekhyun asked from the other side of the door.

No answer. I had forgot how to breathed and was basically holding in my breath.

I felt weak again by just hearing his voice after not hearing it for so long.

My knees were about to give up on me as my eyes grew blurry from tears of frustration when I couldn't opened the door.

Before I could lose my balance and fall on my knees, I ran into the public restroom of the hospital.

I went into a stall and just sat there with the toilet seat lid shut.

I started playing with my hands first before coming outside to check if he was outside but there was nothing.

I then went back into my room and laid on my bed.

I'm felt pathetic and cowardly.

. . .

Baekhyun was going to get discharged today while I still had about 2 weeks left.

I was just about to cause an hindrance and delay him from leaving just yet but I didn't have the guts to.

I looked out of my window as I saw Baekhyun leave and get into a taxi. I had watched as he left up to the very last moment where I couldn't see the taxi anymore.

I wanted to run out of this hospital and run after him but I knew I wouldn't be able to so I just stayed.

My mom, my dad, and even my brother were out there to see Baekhyun go. They started to come back up.

"Why didn't you come with us to send Baekhyun back home?" My dad asked.

I shrugged. I didn't have anything to say but I felt a huge deal of regret in my chest.

"Baekhyun is a nice boy." My mom said randomly. "I hope this won't be the last time you guys meet each other."

Wow my parents sure do love Baekhyun now. Heck my whole family does especially my brother.

My brother got extremely annoying whenever it was about Baekhyun.

He got mad at me and was giving me the silence treatment ever since I asked him what would he do if me and Baekhyun ever broke up.

I think this kid likes Baekhyun more than I do.

"Taeyoung?" I asked when my parents were leaving the door to get me some tea.

"What?" He asked informally.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked annoyed at him.

"Minyoung?" My brother.

"Hmm?" I asked him.

"I sure hope that you and Baekhyun get back together." He told me.

I thought about what he said for a moment and said," I do too."

His face lighten up slightly but it was still gloomy.

He then said, "I was talking to Baekhyun earlier before he left."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Baekhyun, he is so nice and kind after all the things you've done to him," I sure love my brother. "After he almost died because of you stupidness, he says he's still in love with you."

I smiled knowing that.

"Noona! Don't give up on Baekhyun."

I smiled and nodded.

"Oh and before I forget again." He said remembering something. "Baekhyun told me to give you this before he had left."

Taeyoung then handed me a white envelope.

"Don't worry, I didn't peek inside." Taeyoung said and then snorted.

"You did, didn't you?" I asked.

He smiled shyly and said," well, slightly. He really does love you, noona."

"Don't worry." I told the boy. "I'm going to get Baekhyun back soon." I said and then smiled.

Taeyoung smiled back. "Okay well I'm going to leave. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable reading the letter with me here." He said and then went and shut the door.

Just when I was about to reach in and open the envelope, the door creaked opened.

"Also don't worry about mom and dad." I wasn't worried to be honest. "They won't come in anytime. Don't worry and just read it comfortably. I got you covered!" He said and smiled shutting the door.

Just when I was about to open it again the door opened annoyingly again.

"Sweetie, are you okay? Why is Taeyoung hugging the door not letting us come in?" My dad asked.

I smiled slightly annoyed at them and shook my head. "I'm fine! Just leave the tea right here." I said as my dad left the tea on my stand and shut the door leaving.

Now finally, I was able to open up the envelope that Baekhyun left for me.

I didn't really care about what was going to be inside. I just wanted to know what he had left for me.

After the few interruptions from my family, I was dying to open up the envelope.