Chapter 8

Mackenzie's POV
It's been two weeks since Kendall's passing. I wake up early, and put on my black dress. I curl it and put it up in a high pony tail. I grab my silvery black bow and put it in. Kendall loves bows. I drag my feet downstairs strait to the car, where my mothers waiting to leave. We drive to church in silence. When we arrive, we park where we're told to in line, and walk in. I quickly look at Kendall's body in the casket, then kneel down next to Jill and Brooke, to pray. I stand up after and go by Jill, greeting everyone, talking, crying, all of it. But, even through all the tears, all my sorrow, I find myself watching someone in the back, a long black dress and a good covering her. I brush all the thoughts away and keep greeting. "I can't do this," I hear Brooke whisper yell and run out of the room, tears flowing out of her eyes. I stay with Jill. She needs me more than Brooke does. I continue what I'm doing. Minutes go by seeming like hours of pain. Why Kendall? The black shadowy person walks out where Brooke did. Is she gonna- no stop it. Brooke's fine. Nothing's gonna happen to her. And with that thought, someone screaming bloody murder, almost makes my heart stop.

I felt bad because I knew I wasn't going to get that many followers so soon and o haven't updated for while so I am posting the entire rest of the book. If you want the final book faster then more followers please. Ily 😘📝