Chapter 17

“Okay I’ll help Camilla with her clothes. I need you to go pick up something’s for me.”

“Sure.”

“Their at the book store on hold just tell them I sent you.”

“Okay.” Alrigo started to go then look over Camilla.

“No higher than mid-thigh.”

“Don’t worry she’ll be sexy not trashy.” He nodded then left.

“Umm Catherina-?”

“You’re a size 8 right?”

“How…?”

“Your little around one hundred and ten pounds but you have a nice curvy figure. So about 7 or 8.”

“Thank you?”

“Now let’s see! Okay you need a lot of colors. Yellows and blues….Oh! This-.”

“No.”

“Camilla.”

“Look that’s not something I’d wear.”

“It’s cute.”

“It’s tiny. And it has holes covered all over it. All I have to do is take a deep breath and I’d pop right out of it.” Catherina laughed.

“You have to try it on. I’ll send it as a picture to Marciano when he’s in a better mood.”

“I-I don’t think I’m bold enough for this.”

“Your fine. Now let’s see….” For the next hour Catherina pilled clothes for Camilla but Camilla just kept pushing the revealing ones away. Alrigo came back with the books and handed them off to Camilla with a shake of his head.

“Good luck.” Camilla pulled a book from the bag and automatically dropped it with a scream.

“What? Did you rip something?” Catherina looked at the clothes around but Camilla pointed at the book.

“What is that!?”

“Well most of those are books about sex. Others are more…graphic images of what you could do with my brother.”

“Is this just embarrassing for me?! This is your brother were talking about!”

“I know but were all adults. ” Camilla sat on the floor with closed eyes. Catherina sat down next to Camilla on the floor flinging threw the books

“Oh! This always works with me and my husband. You should try it with Marciano it works miracles.” Camilla risked a glance at the book.

“Oh goodness…..I don’t think I could do this anymore.”

“All you have to do is seduce my brother really well once and he’ll take over from there. All my brothers are very dominate you know. Even your little Nardo.”

“Please! Don’t tell me if Nardo does this! I don’t want to know. He’s a sweet funny guy I don’t want to see him as a….active man!”

“Alright, alright. Now look through this. You’re going to be really nervous your first time but you have to….” Camilla listened with a red face. Once a man was passing by and looked at the two with raised brows.

“Hey! Keep walking this is between me and my new sister-in-law. Not for you go!” He left quickly. She flipped her hair back.

“Okay now read, Alrigo and I are going to find clothes.” Camilla nodded and opened the first book.  The whole time she read it she couldn’t stop the crimson red staining her face. A few people came up to her asking if she was okay but she just hid the book and gave them a high pitched yes. A security guard came up to her ready to take her to the hospital if need be but she showed him the book.