Chapter 3

Vicky's POV

I walk though the doors at the end of the hall and quietly close them behind me. Im then stunned by what is behind the door. I know that the king said that we were going to be prepared, but I dint think they would provide this much supplies.

'Well, this is going to be easy. Instead of them handing out things to help us, they might as well had us all the trophy.' I think.

In the room through the doors lay a room full of everything that you would possibly need for what we are about to do. combat gear, weapons, sleeping bags, food, they even have isles of black cloths! this is what a boy mall should look like.

I go through the isles and inspect what they have, which is everything.

Then I hear some voices. I start to head for the weapon section but the I remember that people had come in here before me.

I quietly tip toe over to their voices and hide behind a shelf. I look and there are the two people who had come down this tunnel before my name was called, and they both happen to be blondes. so from now im going to refer to them as Blondie 1 and Blondie 2. I decide to listen in on their conversation to see if I learn anything useful.

"So, your a hunter?" says Blondie 1, the girl.

"Yeah, are you?" Blondie 2 asks, the boy.

"Yup. So... I was thinking..." Blondie 1 runs her fingers down his chest in a flirtatious way. "We should form an alliance."

Blondie number two steps away from her and starts to walk away backwards.

"Sorry, but I don't form alliences with people like you." he turns around and starts walking my way so I quickly turn and go down the isle and pretend to be looking at the things here.

"Oh, hey girl-im-gonna-fuck-later." he turns the courner and walks towards me.

"I have a name you know."me saying what he said earlier in a mocking voice.

"Yeah, and I never did catch that."

"That's because I never threw it." I give him my award winning smirk.

"Well why dont ya?"

"I am a pitcher in my high school fast pitch softball team, I dont think you want me throwing anything."

"Yeah, your right." Im stunned by his answer so I take a step back.

"Huh?"

"Your right." he takes a step closer to me so that my boobs are pressed against his ribcage, because im a little shorter than him. "The only thing I want you throwing out is moans when I fuck you."

"Im not going to deny that I wont moan, because I will."

"Why? Because you know how experienced I am?" He grabs my ass and pulls me closer.

"No, I was actually thinking of the pain I would feel."

"Oh, I get it, your a virgin."

"No you damn retard! The ground! Its hard, and I dont think they would put a bed in the arena just incase people wanted to have sex." I push him away and start to walk away but he grabs my wrist so that I cant go. He pulls me back to the position that we had earlier and squeezes my as hard.

"Well," he whispers in my ear in a very husky, sexy voice. "then we should grab extra," He squeezes my ass again. "blankets," He sneaks his hands up my shirt. "and do it," He grabs my boobs and starts to massage them. "in a cave." he finally finishes and takes his hands out of my shirt. I push him away and walk down the isle, looking at the things.