Chapter 1

Before you start to read my story I want to dedicate my book to my three best friends kittycat_14 , shortstuff02 , and Calvin81FTW  Thanks!

Vicky's POV

"So if x=y, but q=27, what is xq+y?" Yay, love math class. It's literally the worst class at high school. Sure, math helps with life skills and all that kind of stuff, I understand that, but I started to not understand when the brought they alphabet into math. Like what the hell!? I thought we were in math class not some freaking English class.

"Ms. James, please come to the front and write out this equation for the class."

"Sorry Mr. Jamison, no can do." I say, as I flip my reddish brown hair and chew my gum really loud.

"And why is that?"

"I haven't been paying attention to any of the shit that comes out of your mouth."

"Start paying attention then." He turns around and faces back to the boards. Then he continues his lecture on math and shows us how to work out the equation that I was supposed to do.

"Yeah, no. I am never going to pay attention to this shit." I mumble and put my earphones in while Eat my Cookie by Channel West Coast blasts out.

"If you want I'll eat your cookie." The boy next to me says, clearly hearing my song choice.

"Maybe if you come by later you can." I say with a wink. I'm not a slut but I'm fine with a good fuck every once in a while.

"Be there tonight, sexy." He winks and faces forward, bobbing his head to the music still blasting through the earphones.

I get through the rest of class without a hitch, although when I walk out of the classroom, Mr. Jamison notices the earphones and gives me a dirty look. I run out before he can send me to the principals office.

I go to my locker and drop off my books and then grab my book for my last class.

'Wolves, that's all there is in this shitty place.' I think to myself. Sure, I may be a werewolf but that doesn't mean that I enjoy hanging out with them. I don't know about other wolves, but here in Georgia all the wolves are stuck up bitches. The school is on the corner of four different packs so most of the people here are werewolves.

"Vicky!" I hear. I look over to my left and see my best friend Victoria running down the hall, drawing the eyes of every student in the hall. She does this all the time but is completely oblivious to where their eyes are pointed. She gets to me and tackles me in a hug.

"You act like we haven't seen each other in ages!" I tell her.

"Well it had been a few hours, isn't that enough?"

'Gee, you get all hyper when we are separated for four hours, how do you make it through the weekend?' I wonder.

"Okay, here is the deal. Me, you, the T.V., and a bowl of popcorn tonight. What do ya say?"

"Um, I can't tonight."

"And why is that?"

"I have an... A ahh... An appointment." I say, not really sure how to word it so that she gets the meaning but so that I don't have to say it out loud.

"You have an appointment with your fuck buddy tonight!?! I want one!" She screams through the hall and, once again, the eyes of the entire hall are on us.