Chapter 2

Jarrah P.O.V

I wake up to Niall's arms wrap around my waist like he was scared of losing me, i turn around so my head is laying on his chest hearing his hearth beat. I look at him he look like an angel sleeping i can't believe i almost lost him in that car accident. then it all stared to play in my head like a movie on replay i stared to cry.

" i almost lost the love of my life" i said while crying.

Niall's P.O.V

I was waking up and going back in my sleep as i kept hearing soft crying. I woke up to see Jarrah crying so i pulled her close to my chest.

"Love whats wrong, why are you crying." i said putting my finger by her chin and bringing her head up so her eyes wear locked with mine.

" i just kept on thinking about the crash and how i almost lost the most imported thing in my life." she said more tears running down her face.

"babe but I'm here don't worry everything is OK" i told her as we both laid down on our bed me holding here like i never wanted to let her go.

Jarrah P.O.V

He put me to his chest wear i can hear his heart beat witc calmed me down then he stared to sing they don't know about us in my ear.

"One touch and I was a believer,Every kiss it gets a little sweeter,It’s getting better, Keeps getting better all the time girl" he kiss my forehead and kept on sing in till i feel asleep in his arm.

i wake up a couple of hours later to see that Niall was gone so i was starting to worry i got my up and went downstairs wear i saw a trail of roses leading to the kitchen.

"Niall babe whats going on?" i ask him confuse.

" i just wanted to do something spacial for my spacial princess." he smile walking to me and giving me a hung and kiss that turned into a heated kiss but then it was broken by the sound of the toaster.

"Here you go babe made your favorite breakfast, bacon,eggs, toast with strawberry jam and Irish Coffey." he handed me to plate and smiled.

"Thank you my Irish snowflake" i smiled back as he winked at me.

Niall's P.O.V

So I'm her Irish snowflake new nickname i thought to my self.

"so is that my new nickname babe?" i asked her.

"um.. well you have a lot of nicknames hahah" she said to me as i lean over the counter and kiss her.

"so babe what do you want to do today sense is almost 12:00?" i asked her.

"we should go to the park for a little then movies and to finish the night go to your favorite restaurant." she said.

"NANDOS HERE WE COME!!!" i shouted.

Jarrah P.O.V.

"babe come down hahah i know how much you love it" i said to him i can see he was happy that i said that.

"should we get ready?" i said to Niall he shakes his head yes and we get ready for the park. Niall grabbed his keys and we drove there when we got there we spend three hours walking around and playing games, there was a fair going on so we stayed longer.

"ready to go babe?" i turn to Niall who was playing a game that won me a pig stuffed chicken.

"yup ready for a movie" he said turning around and grabbing me hand, we went to the parking lot and got in the car we drove to the movies and got our tickets we choose to watch a scary movie the movie was two hour long.

"Babe you ready to go to NANDOS!!" Niall said screaming to last part witch made me laugh.

"HAHAH Niall your crazy and yes i'm ready' he rushed to the car as i took my time, he kept yelling.

"C'mon Jarreh  move your sexy body faster over here" i can see a cheeky grind on his face when he said that.

"Don't rush me Horan!" i said laughing i finally get to the car and we drive to Nandos. Niall get out first and opens up the door for me i get out and thank him and we go on in the restaurant.

"Hello there how may i help you" the girl asked me and Niall.

Niall's P.O.V

"I would take number one meal and my princess over here would like a number 3" i said as i turn around i could see she was blushing.

"here you go" we got our stuff and we go sit in the far left. i kept rubbing my leg on her leg witch keep making her blush.

"Babe not here can't you wait" she whispered i shake my head no.

"Fine want to go home" she said i trow was the trash and rush home. we got to the front door and i stared to take off my jacket. i grabbed Jarreh and pushed her up against the wall with her hands pin to the wall and our body almost touching i kept on giving her small kisses down her neck.

'umm..guy's" i heard somebody say when i turn around i saw Louis and Eleanor standing there.

"Oh..Hey guy's what are you doing here" you asked confuse.

"its movie night night remember everybody is a little late, but i guess is cancel" Louis said and they walked out calling everybody and telling them is cancel.

"so where wear we" i said sexy, i pin her up against, again but know the kiss was getting heated and i stared to take off her shirt then her pans showing off that beautiful body she had.

Jarreh P.O.V.

He take a step back and bits his lips witch made him even hotter. now it was my turn so i turn him around and pin him against the wall and stared to strip him down i took off his shirt i stared to kiss up and down his abs.

"you know what i'm thinking" i said winking at him, he shake he head yes and picks me up i rap my leg around his waisted and we go into the bathroom wear he drop me on the bed and got on top of me.

"You ready" Niall said as i shake my head yes and stared to go in an out i was digging my Niall in his back witch i think left a couple of marks. after we finish i got up and took a showered got in bed i was waiting for Niall to finish when he came out of the bathroom and got dress and came in bed.

"Night Angel" he said to me but after he said that i stared to get the flashback of the accented and stared to cry.

"Baby everything is OK i'm here don't worry" Niall said calming me down we got down and he singed to me as i feel asleep to the sound of his voice"