My one and only love

• Dedicated to Jarrah Kennedy

It's 12:00 O'clock in the afternoon, you and Niall have been dating for the past two years now. Niall was getting ready brushing he teeth and putting on a red polo with jean and basketball sneakers.

Jarrah P.O.V

"Hey want to go get a bite to eat?" Niall said with a smile.

"Yeah that would be awesome where you want to go" i asked him.

"lets go.." u cute him off knowing where he wanted to go.

"let me guess Nando's?" i said laughing, he smiles and shake his head yes his smile was so warm that whenever he smile it light up the room.we get ready and drive to Nandos, as we walk in the restaurant we see the rest of the lads.

"Hey guy's what are you doing here?" i asked smiling and surprised to see them.

"Niall said to meet you guy's here" Harry respond.

"Oh cool Niall didn't tell me you guy's where here" i smiled as i looked at Niall.

"Well if you want we can leave" Liam said

"No its fine" i tell him. me and Niall sit down and ordered, after a nice lunch the guy's leave and Me and Niall are left there alone.

Niall's P.O.V

You want to go somewhere i have a surprise for you?" i smiled at her.

"Yeah whats the surprised" she smiled back at me.

Guess you have to find out when you get there" we get in the car and drive there, it was a long car ride there was ice on the ground i was trying to be really careful. all the suddenly i hear Jarreh scream.

"NIALL WATCH OUT!!" then flashing light.

Jarreh's P.O.V

I wake up to find my self still in the car so i turn to Niall who was laying there with blood running down his face.

"Niall babe please wake up...Please babe." i scream but there was not answer then everything stared to start to get smaller and next thing i know i black out.....