Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Jarrah Kennedy

Jarreh P.O.V

I rememebr wakeing up and walking over to Niall who was laying there on the hospital bed not moving. Im holding his hand as tears run down my face.

"Babe please fight i'm not ready to do this on my own, please babe fight" as i whisper in his ear,the lads walk in.Harry came near you.

"Jarreh everything is going to be ok, don't worry his a fighter" Harry said to me as he leans in the give me a hug and kiss on the cheek, he goes and sits down witht he rest of the lads. As i look at Niall's helpless face i see a switch, Niall starts to move.

"Niall if you can hear me squeeze my hand.." before i can finish Louis jumps from his seat.

"Niall your wake lad" as i turn around i see him looking at me.

"Wha.....What happened,where am i?"

Niall's P.O.V

Wha.....what happened,where am i?" i said to Jarrah who was sitting next to me, i look arond the hospital room and saw the rest of the lads.

"Youe in the hospital babe, we were in a really bad car acceded" tear start going down her face.

"You ok love?" i said squeezing her hand.

"Yes i only have a bronked finger" she said looking into my eyes. the doctor walks in.

"I'm sorry to intterrrupt but i have some good news, Niall can go home in an hour"

Jarreh P.O.V

all of us smiled and hug each other as i turn around to Niall.

"Babe I have to go home and clean and take care of the dogs"

Kissing his lips, i walked out of the room and go home. Hours passted and Niall wasent home so i called Liam. As i being to dial his number  i hear the door downstairs open. I run  down stairs and stop as Niall was standing at the bottom of the stairs;  I ran up and jumped on him my lips crash onto his and i hugged him so tight like i little chiled scared.

""Babe i missed you, I'm so happy your home" i said smiling at him

"Same here, i love you so much" he smiled and winks at me agian his smiled was a warm as the sun.

I love you to. i said kissing him as you kiss him, he smiley witch make you smile to.

"How about we go have some fun upstairs. he smiles...

Niall's P.O.V

How about we go have some fun upstairs" i said smiling at her and give her a wink; i pick her up bridalstyle and bring her upstairs. i walk in are room and shut the door behind us.