Chapter Four - Childhood Friend

DISCLAIMER : Any of the photos I use belong to their rightful owners. I do NOT own any of them and I am using them for "entertainment" purposes. I do not own the anime Ouran High School Host club or any of the characters. I only own Itsumi who is fictional and was made by me. Anyway, on with the story... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Itsumi POV

Mori - chan?!

Fuji - chan?!

Everything was slowing down. My eyes grew wide as I started remembering... that fateful day...

~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

It was a nice windy autumn day. It was the day before I moved to America to start going to boarding school. I walked to a nearby park while my aunt was shopping near these small shops at the side of the road. I sat down on a swing. I hung my head low, my hair covering my face. I was shaking. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I sat there in thought.

'I-I have to leave my little sister behind. I just...can't! I can't! Mom...what should I do...?'

I just sat there crying. As I sat on the swing, a little boy saw me. He walked up to me.

"Are...you okay...?" he said in his soft and cool voice.

I looked up. When I made contact with his light grey eyes, I turned away embarrassed. I sighed and took a shallow breath.

"I-It's just...I'll be leaving soon. I'll have to leave my little sister (Imouto/Imôto) Haruhi and my daddy to go somewhere far away to go to school..." I reply, as I look down at the ground with my sad dark grey eyes.

"Don't cry...it'll be alright." He says back at me.

"R-really...?"

"Hmm." He nods, giving me a small reassuring smile. I smile back. We play together for a few minutes before my aunt comes running into the park.

"Itsumi-chan!!!" She runs up to me, out of breath. "It's...time to...go, Itsumi-chan."

"Okay, auntie Kyo!" I say, giving her huge smile.

She smiles back and then notices Mori. She kneels down to him. "Thank you for playing with my niece. What's your name?"

"...my name is Takashi... but...you can call me Mori..."

"Thank you, Mori. You're such a gentlemen."

Mori nods and smiles lightly. I slightly blush.

"Okay, Itsumi. let's get you home."

'Okay Auntie Kyo."

We started heading off. but, I quickly ran back to Mori. I gave him a small hug. He was very surprised and shocked.

"Th-thank you...Mori-chan. I'll miss you."

He quickly hugged me back lightly, nodding me a 'yes.'

I then hold up my pinky.

"Let's make a promise!" I say, excitedly.

".....Okay" Mori replied.

'When I come back, let's be friends" I say, giving my last good-bye. And that was the last time I ever saw Mori again...

~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~

I got out of my flashback. I just grinned at Mori and gave him a hug. Of course, I had to stand on my tippy-toes just to reach and put my arms around his shoulders. He hugged me back lightly. After we were done, I looked over to Haruhi and the Host Club. They were all frozen in place, with shocked expressions on their faces.

'Really...?'

Honey senpai was fine actually. He came up to me all excited.

"Wanna have some cake?!" He says,little pink flowers around him. I couldn't help but smile. Honey was just too adorable, despite being a 17 year old and being a senior at Ouran.

"Sure Honey. Let's have some cake!" I say, a bit pumped. I REALLY like cake including other sweets like macaroons and fruit tarts. I stayed with Honey and Mori for the rest of the period, eating and talking about personal/unimportant things while everyone else was shocked and in disbelief. Well, except Kyoya. He was just sitting down writing in his notebook or typing things into his pineapple laptop. After about an hour of being in the Music Room, the bell rang. I got up and walked to the door. I waved to all of them.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

"Bye Itsumi - Chan!!!" Honey replied.

I looked back at Honey, giving him a smile.Takashi...I mean Mori waved good-bye, giving me a small smile. bmp bmp My heart sped up a bit. 'What...is happening? My heart never did this to anyone before...' I ignored it. I'm probably just a bit hyper. It happens sometimes when I have too much sugar. I walked to my next class, excited coming to school tomorrow.

TIMESKIP --- End of School ---

*sigh* Finally, out of school for the day. It was exhausting talking to all of those rich bra-- I mean kids...

I walked to the front gate. I was gonna head to the direction of the house when someone shouted out my name.

"Itsumi !"

"huh?" I turned around and saw........