Chapter One - Reuniting Sisters

Haruhi POV

Intercom: "Flight 179 will be arriving shortly"

" *sigh* Finally! I've been waiting for 30 minutes..."

I was at the airport waiting patiently. I was finally seeing my sister after 10 years. I went to pick her up but her flight was temporarily delayed. I watched as people were walking and talking around the packed airport, getting ready for their flights or reuniting with their friends or family. After a minute passed, my sister, Itsumi's, plane finally landed. The doors opened and people were streaming out from the plane to the airport. I watched intently waiting to see my sister. Then...the whole world slowed down as I watched my sister came to look at me. My eyes were then brimmed with tears.

"Itsumi!!!"

"Haruhi!!!"

We ran to each other and hugged. It felt good to be united with another family member I care about so much. We pulled away after a moment of hugging.

"How was your flight?" I asked Itsumi.

"ugh... unbearable. Being on a plane for at least 12 hour is exhausting." Itsumi replied.

We both laugh.

"Anyway, let's go home. I can't wait to see dad and take a long rest."

"Yeah." I reply, nodding.

Itsumi and I walked to get Itsumi's suitcases at the pick-up and went outside to get a taxi.

-------Time-skip------ 1 hour later...

I paid the taxi-driver as we pulled up at the apartments. We got the suitcases and headed upstairs to the apartment. I got the key and opened the door. As we stepped inside, dad came running at us.

"ITSUMI-CHAN!!! DADDY IS HERE!!!"

Dad (Ranka-sama) glomped Itsumi and started squeezing her tightly, while rubbing his cheek against Itsumi's. Itsumi was barely able to breathe.

"D-daddy...c-can't breathe..."

Dad immediately let go.

I'm sorry Itsumi-chan! Daddy is just happy to see you!" Dad said, crying.

Itsumi smiled. "It's fine..." Itsumi hugged dad, adding me into a group hug.

We all smiled as we were a big happy family once again.

"Welp. We better get to bed Haruhi. I don't wanna miss the first day of school at Ouran academy."

"Alright." I nod.

We got ready to bed, excited about tomorrow. We said our good nights and went to bed. As I layed in my bed, it hit me. Itsumi is going to meet the Host Club tomorrow...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Oh no...what have I gotten Itsumi into!?! I stayed there freaking out. Tomorrow is gonna be a looooooong day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How did you like the first chapter? Sorry it's too short tho. Anyway, I'll be posting the next chapter later today or tomorrow. I'll try to make it as long as possible. Write in the comments what you think is going to happen. Or give me a few ideas for future chapters. Anyway, see you guys later!

~Teddy Bear