Chapter 2

Oh my god! He's gone I can't believe it! For almost a whole year, I've had a baby stuck inside of me! I got kicked off the cheerleading squad! Oh gosh I think my life is over!

Today is Friday, and I'm all alone! Friday's are supposed to be the date night for Ben and I and this is the time I miss him most! Oh maybe he'll get me back if I call him and beg him, I'm not preggo anymore, and that's why he dumbed me so he has to take me back!

The phone rings, maybe it's Ben! Maybe it's him declaring his undying love for me and we can go and get married! It'll be perfect! I pick up the phone, it isn't him, it's the Foster home. "Madam, are you the woman who has given us the baby with the name of Satan?" says the woman on the phone,
"Yes, yes I am" I reply
"Well I'm afraid you'll have to take him back, he's way too violent with the other kids and I don't want anyone getting hurt"
"Are you kidding me? You have to be joking! Has this ever been done before?
"Um no, I've never seen anything like this before and it's very shocking for me to, I tried to calm your son down, but nothing is working. Every solution failed and I'm afraid you'll have to come here tomorrow to pick him up."
"Ok fine, what time do you want me to be there?"
"Is 8 am good?"
"Great. I'll see you at noon"
as I hang up the phone, I go online and look it up. I didn't see anything about violent babies before, maybe it's my fetish and the way he was conceived? I don't know I'm not smart enough to think. This is so annoying.