Chapter 1

Oh my god! The baby is finally out of me! I am free this is amazing! It just sucks that I had to miss Halloween for this. Whatever, I'll just go next year.

My baby is so ugly! I didn't know that Ben and I could create such a thing. Are all newborns this ugly? I always thought babies are adorable but this one is anything but. I know this is really mean but I'm so happy I'm getting rid of him.

It was really hard getting him out of me! It took 3 hours for the doctors to realize they need to literally cut me open to get the baby out. Now I have a giant scar on my belly! Ugh I wanted a belly piercing so much! There goes that dream.

The baby is so annoying! He's always kicking and screaming, I think I want to name him Satan because that is what he is. I don't have any more subtle ideas.!

Oh my god! There actually making me hold it! This is disgusting! He was so bloody and shit, I don't want to hold it. Ouch! He just bit me! Is that normal? He doesn't even have any teeth and it hurts like a bitch! I'm so happy he's not my responsibility anymore.

I'm so happy Violet is here with me, no one else wanted to be here. My parents easily faint and they can't handle seeing this. I wonder how I was born if they both pass out from seeing a drop of blood. When I got my first period I got sent to the ER because they thought I was dying! No wonder I got pregnant.