Welcome back to The Forest of Darkness... now shall we enter?

Picture of King of Darkness (Karayan) but with black hair sorry couldn't find one with red hair but enjoy!:D

This  darkness  that  dwells  in  this  forest  is  unmistakably  pure  with  evil.

Any  modern  day  evil  from  our world, (without counting the paranormal), would look  as  if  it  was  a  week  old  puppy  to  an  evil  that  can’t  be  missed.

   The  unknown  evil  to  our  foretold  hero  doesn’t   know  of  this  outcome,  & for  the  fact  that  it  is  feeding  off  of  her  disbelief  in  the  dying  out fairytale  folk is outrages!!

The  ancient  war  that  was  said  be  forgotten  has  begun to  rise  once  again.

     Millions  of  years  ago  before  any  human  was  alive  to  write  a  story, or  a  world  called  Earth. There  was  a  world, now  known  as  the  Two  Opposites, called  Heiwa  meaning  peace .  On  this  world  there  was  only  two  warlocks, twin  brothers  named  Tzu  &  Zion.  Also, there  was  only  one  crystal  that  was  full  of  positive  energy. The other living things were dragons, fairies, gnomes, elves, & other   mythical   creatures.  

Dragons   were called   Blue   Diamonds, because   they   were   born   with blue diamonds   on their   heads. There are four suns in this world,

Red sun= fire, Green sun=earth, Sliver sun= air, & Blue sun= water.

Theses suns stood for the four elements of the four Fairy kingdoms.

     Then one day when all the four suns were a lined, the twin brother, Zion lost it & thought & acted out many dark deeds.  By doing these deeds that were unforgivable the ancient war was born and was named“THE day of the Dark Sun”. In this war Zion mustered enough dark energy to poison half of the Blue Diamond Dragons, creating the “Black Red Diamond Dragon”. He also born the most demonic Black Red Diamond Dragon in Heiwa history, this dragon took on the title of Black Red Blood Dragon since his diamond was the color of dark blood.

  The other creatures were poisoned as well, Shadow Elves, Skull fairies, Silent Gnomes were also born, and others.

   At the end of the nightmare Tzu defeated his once beloved brother, and sealed away the Black Red Blood Dragon in the Black Crystal which had separated itself from the Dragon Stone. That was once whole and had held Heiwa together, thus was the Forest of Darkness was born, and with his dying strength Tzu created the Twelve Trees. Then he died his body creating the Land of Pain ‘n Laughter, and his soul becoming the first of the Fog Spirits. The tribe of the Crystal Wolves had come across Tzu’s trusted messenger Red’s great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother and many other greats carrying his will. All he wanted was for the elder of the tribe to protect the spirit of L’gon who had severed Tzu to help him defeat L’gon’s twin brother Black Red Blood Dragon.

   L’gon had chosen to keep living in the world that was now named the Two Opposites, in the Dragon Stone in spirit to gain more power if ever a damned fool ever wished to unseal Blood Dragon.  Which of course is the case with these two….

  “So it’s been nine years, and the damn brat still doesn’t understand that no matter what she throws at us we’ll be able to get our hands on that Dragon Stone,” Queen Dark Star strongly remarked.

  She was walking back ‘n forth in the throne room waiting impatiently for her cousin to come from his feeding. She shuddered with disgust when she was told she was related to a Soul Eater. Yeah sure he was the most powerful ruler in the Forest of Darkness but his way of eating the soul of a victim was disturbing. The last time she had gone with him for hisfeeding she nearly lost her lunch, so she vowed to never, never go with him during his feeding. UGH!

  The throne room had different hues of red mixed together in the curtains which hung from the tall windows; Dark Star’s cousin didn’t like it when the sun from the other side found a way to strike through the barrier of black mist, so he kept the curtains drawn. The wall were decorated in vines from the outside royal garden that seemed to have a mind of its own, it grew roses that had the faces of recent victim’s of Queen Dark Star’s cousin. The floor was made of marble that was enchanted to confuse any uninvited visitors if they look down onto it, and think down is up and up is down. The throne itself had the power to make its setter seen or not seen.

  ‘Ugh, what’s taken him so long!?’

Dark Star stopped her pacing and stared at the double doors that stood behind her as if the doors would magically open. She rolled her bright green eyes, and went back to her pacing. It wasn’t long that the doors opened and in stepped King Darkness (his real name Karayan);he had dark blood red hair, he was dressed in black from head -to-toe, he had dark red eyes, and bat wings on his back.  

   She bowed as her cousin walked up the stairs towards his throne, "Welcome back My Lord."

"Please don't be so formal with me Queen Dark Star, we are family and I do remember you stating that you didn't like the fact I was the ruler of The Forest of Darkness, and was not going to treat me like royalty?"

Queen Dark Star straightens up with a smug look on her face, "Humph, stupid, spoiled, little brat."

   Karayan grinned, "See that's the cousin I know, so what is your business dear cousin?"

"That pest still hasn't given in to our troops that we sent to bring her and her pathetic kingdom down in order for us to grab the Dragon Stone or L'gon the spirit of the Dragon Stone."

   Karayan took a deep breath, "Princess Odine is a tough opponent, but," a small glass vase that contained a black substance appeared in Queen Dark Star's hand, "with that in your hand, dear cousin, she'll surely fall and we'll be in the position of L'gon within no time. Do. Not. Fail. Me. Cousin."

   Queen Dark Star grinned evilly, "I swear I will not fail for mine, yours, and The Forest of Darkness's sake." And with that she vanished in thin smoke, with the plan to kill Princess Odine.