Introduction: Meet the Characters...some will wish to kill you

Queen Dark Star

Queen Dark Star is out to destroy the FOREST of LIGHT, & its kingdom. But she can’t do this until she gets her hands on the Dragon Stone & there’s a non-believer in fairy tells human, just a simple 13 old girl. Who has no knowledge of the stone, the danger, or the fact that there’s a secret to be reviled behind the so many branches. That separates her new city home Tokyo, Japan from the unknown war arising. Her name is Luna & all of the Fairy tells folks’ lives lay on her shoulders.

Princess Odine /Guardian of the Dragon Stone

Princess Odine is the guardian of the Dragon Stone but since the war started things have not been the same. Odine has no place to hide, no matter how horrible the war she demands answers. Even if she has to leave her post, her kingdom home of the Crystal Wolves. Odine will get her answers of this mysterious up rise of an ancient war that had said to be forgotten forever. But why now?

Dragon Stone

The Dragon Stone itself is the mysterious & powerful stone that holds the two forests apart from each other. Also this stone keeps the humans from ever finding or understanding the two opposites unless wanted to. For example if the Dragon Stone is faced with grave danger, & there’s nothing the guardian can do. The stone would choose a human to be its host, but if a greater danger comes along then the stone will have no choice but to train the human in spirit.

 With the help of the guardian or someone of good heart to help the human in its training. 

King of Darkness

This king over rules any other evil ruler in the Forest of Darkness. He feeds on & enslaves any goody-two-shoes that his minions & he can get their sneaky fingers on. The breed that he comes from are the second most dangerous in all of the dark forest. They call themselves the Soul-Eater Vampires, but they’re not as powerful as the Black Eyed Dragons. His goal is to join forces with his cousin, Queen Dark Star, & as soon as the Dragon Stone is on their side.

  They’ll be able to destroy the Forest of Light, kingdom, & unlock the ancient curse that bounds the Black Crystal. Then the humans will be next.  FYI: His real name is Karayan meaning another form of darkness.

Guardian Wolf

The Guardian Wolf watches over the kingdom of the Crystal Wolves & its royals. This guardian is the last of its kind, his name is Petro. His past is unknown, his path is clear, his heart is pure, and his spirit is strong. But his destiny is unknown to you & him.  

Luna

Luna is your everyday teenager who has moved recently from her comfortabale city Yantai, China. To Tokyo, Japan her kind of living nightmare (or maybe its because she’s been watching too many fiction t.v. shows about Tokyo). But she didn’t volunteer to move even bettr yet she didn’t even ask!! Well like I said she’s your everyday teenage girl, for now of course.