Chapter 10 - Death... (Final)

I can hear the the car moving I can hear the others crying, someone was holding my hand but I can't open my eyes, I can hear sobings I know I was wearing the mask to breath but It's getting heavy don't know what to do.

I can feel the car stop am I inside an ambulance I can hear the others talking telling to go to the emergency room I can hear the doors opened I was trying to open my eyes a bit all I see is Cheska.

she was holding me I hold her back she noticed that my eyes opened a bit "Zelo? Zelo plaese be alive." I know she was begging and tears the members suddenly came to my eyes they worried I know everything will be fine as long he's gone and me.

my eyes are close once again I can hear the machine of my heart beat I didn't know it was getting weaker and weaker....

Good...bye...

"Why did Zelo do this?" JongUp asked. "Because he wanted us to be safe and not harm or death." Cheska replied. Then she looked at them.

"Do you even understand that?" She asked.

the members were shocked that they didn't know how match Zelo loves them all, the heart beats falls down...

they started crying...

"Zelo and I made a song, he said to sing it if one of us are sad, so, I'm going to sing for him, and me..." She said she opened her mouth and started to sing...

while the members were listening....

Flower gleam and glow,

let your power shine,

make the clock reverse,

bring back once was mine.

Heal wath has been hurt,

change the fates design,

save what has been lost,]

bring back once was mine, 

once was mine...

_____________________

"Goodbye, Zelo...."