Chapter 3 - Came Back.

I can't handle this anymore, I'm to quiet YongGuk hyung told me he won't go here but why am I seeing him in my dreams and when I go some where right now I'm side the room quiet I'm sitting on my bed at the side.

I didn't look else where I might see him again I'm to scared...

"I'm going to kill you..."

Is he going to kill me when he saw me again? "Zelo." Someone called me and It's YongGuk hyung he opens the door but I'm not looking I just hear the door opened "Zelo-ah, It's Cheska." Cheska? Why is she here?

"Zelo is having a hard time but you can try and talk to him.'' YongGuk said. "Nah, We'll be fine." Cheska replied. Why does she need to go here? The door closed but I know Cheska is inside the room I can hear her coming.

she sat next to me I can feel it "Zelo?" She asked. I looked at her a bit and I got coute "Are you alright?" Cheska asked I didn't reply, I was quiet "Zelo, c'mon and talk already, the members are worried your not leaving the room and your not talking, all you do is nod." Cheska said.

why does she care I have my onw ways...being alone.

"Zelo!" She yelled at me "What do you want?!" Zelo I yelled. "I want to you to leave the room and talk to your hyung their worried for you." Cheska replied. "And why do they need to care huh?!" I asked ince again.

"Cuz they care about you." Cheska's voice sounded like worriedness, "There's no way I'll talk and leave the room." "You just did." Cheska I looked at her with a smile "You just talk all I need is to get you out of here." She stood up and pulled out off her hand.

smiling at me why am I so safe with her right now? She's looking at me happily and she pulled out off her hand to make me feel better.

I grab her hand and I stood up "Are you alright with this? To leave the room?" She asked. Then I nodded we left the room and I see many lights. I became quiet, I looked down and then suddenly the members came near me.

"Zelo, your out of your room are you  alright?" HimChan hyung asked. Once again I nodded but I didn't looked at him "Why did you make Zelo left the room?" YongGUk hyung asked. Cheska suddenly looked at YongGuk hyung.

"So he can have another life even he already talk." She replied. "What are you talking about?" I whispered "See." She coute me talking "What about he's memory with the murderer?" HimChan asked. Oh yeah, the murderer.

"Aish, Hyung don't make zelo scared." JongUp hyung warned him then HimChan hyung forgot about that till now the memory is still with me it kept on playing in my mind I can't stand this I feel so weak but, Cheska make feel safe.

the past...It's playing again I don't want to live anymore I know his going to find me please, don't make the murderer get near to me "Zelo, are you alright?" Cheska asked. "Y-Yeah." I replied.

After 4 days at the mall...

Right now I'm at the mall with the hyungs I feel better now thanks to Cheska the members were happy even me but after the mall it was night time already it feels like somebody was fallowing me I kept looking at my back the cat was near I'm so tired.

then suddenly I saw a guy standing near to the car he looks familiar, Wait, Don't tell...his back, no, NO! He's coming back no no! 

the past is coming out to me the murderer.

He saw me looking at him and he was smiling at me he gave a death sight no,NO! He's going to kill me soon "No..." The members heard me they turned buck to me confused "What did you say Zelo?" YongGuk asked.

"No,NO!" I sreamed. "NO!" The murderer was smiling at me he's doing the hand part "NO!" I know he heard me saying no, I don't want to die "Zelo want's wrong with you?" HimChan asked.

"NO!" I screamed. I didn't answered HimChan's question I kneel down and pointed the murderer "He's back, the murderer is back!" I yelled. The members looked where I pointed but then the Murderer disappeared.

"Zelo the murderer is not there." "Yes he is, the murderer is there, He was standing there hyung he's just there! Please, hyung, I don't want to die." I replied. Then my tears falls down.

I'm getting crazy once again, "Zelo, stop it he's not there." "Hyung, Zelo is getting crazy again." "He's saying that the murderer came to kill him again." 

"We need to go back to the dorm now." I heard what they say they help me stood up and we went inside the car I went near to JongUp hyung with out Cheska I became weak once again.

once were back at the dorm I went back to the room and lay down.

No one's P.O.V

"He's fear is coming back." YongGuk said to the members that they are looking at him. "What should we do?" Daehyun asked. "He said he saw the muderer once again in the parking place." YongJae said.

"I don't know what will happen soon all I want is make Zelo be safe and happy once again." HimChan answered.