Chapter 4 - Getting Worse And Getting Scared.

Zelo was just laying down once again then he noticed that he saw the members with a doctor with them Zelo didn't mind at all he just ignore them "Zelo~ The doctor will check up with you alright?" YongGuk said.

Then Zelo nodded. The members went back ward then the doctor started checking Zelo the doctor doesn't mind if Zelo's laying down after the checking the doctor looked at the members the members went near to the doctor.

"Well, as you see Zelo is having a scare and he see the guy he was talking about he'll go crazy and even die from the scare that the guy gave him, And also I think that the guy was doing bad thinks to him but when that past is over he still have that memory even he's gone or still alive if saw the guys his talking about he'll go crazy about it." The doctor said to the members and their lisetening to the doctor.

"Who is the guy who's making him get crazy?" The doctor aske. "Well he said about the murderer." YongGuk replied. "So maybe the murderer couse this problem." The doctor said. ''Just make sure Zelo doesn't get so crazy." The doctor warned them.

"Nah, and thank you." The members thanked them then the doctor left. The members looked at Zelo they noticed that Zelo look so quiet. When the doctor came. 

"What should we do?" HimChan asked. "I don't know." YongGuk replied then looked at Zelo again. Then the members noticed that Zelo started tearing. 

But then...

You have new text message...

Zelo grab his phone looked at the text message it said....

Zelo-ah, please don't cry for me, Zelo-ah, I will always love you no matter what happens okay? You will be my little boy don't think this is all your flaut if only we told you this earler.

Please don't get scared cuz I will always stay with you don't worry, I won't leave I'll wait for you alright? Don't cry. Saranghaeyo...

Love

엄마 (omma)

Then suddenly Zelo started crying harder and harder the members went near to him HinChan grab Zelo's phone while Zelo just laying down and cry while the members were trying not to make Zelo cry "Who send it?" JongUp asked.

HimChan was shocked who send it he looks at his hyungs "It's Zelo's Omma." He replied. Then he showed the text message. 

it was really send by his Omma.

"Do you mean that, Zelo's parents are still alive?"  Daehyun asked the other members "No, that's impossible their all dead I saw it they can't be alive hyungs they can't~" The members are so worried that they noticed that is getting worse.

Zelo really can't handle it anymore, Zelo sat down from his bed then the members hugged him even Zelo hug them "Hyung I don't want to die." Zelo said while crying the members also noticed that It's hard to see Zelo in pain and getting scared.

After 2 days...

Until now Zelo is still inside the room then suddnely a phone called came.

Zelo grabs his phone and answered it "H-Hello?" Zelo asked the person who was calling him "Hello there." He replied.

Then suddenly Zelo feel so scared already his body is shaking his eyes are getting wider

"Who's T-this?" Zelo asked.

"Why can't you remember this voice, Zelo." Zelo was shocked that he finally remembered the owner of the voice.

"Why won't you reply? Do you finally know who's voice is this? Look down from your window." Zelo was so scared.

he looked at the window slowly he's mouth was open and his eyes were wide he finally looked at the window he also noticed that no one was there he went near to the window slowly.

"Hurry up and look down." The guy said.

Zelo finally arrived at the window he slowly looked down and he saw a guy looking at him "No,NO!" Zelo scaredm he was shocked that he saw the murderer "NO!" He scarem one more time.

"Yes Zelo I'm back, are you ready to die?" The murderer asked. 

"NO!!" Zelo left the window and rushed to the side of the bed the members rushed inside of Zelo's room they noticed that Zelo wasn't there in the bed they turn their heads from the side and finally saw Zelo at the sitting scared.

the members rushed to Zelo "His! HIS BACK HYUNG! HE'S REALLY BACK HE KNOW'S WHERE WE LIVE HYUNG PLEASE, HE'S REALLY BACK HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME LOOK DOWN FROM MY WINDOW AND I SAW HIM HIS BACK! HIS REALLY BACK! HYUNG!" Zelo was so scared.

that his already shaking, "I don't want to get near him please!" Zelo begged the members were looking at Zelo trying to make him clam down JongUp is the only one who's looking at the window and he was looking down where Zelo did.

JongUp didn't see anyone down there.

"No one is there." JongUp said. "His really there." Zelo is shaking over and over again.

"How can the murderer know your number?" HimChan asked. "I-I don't kn-Know." Zelo replied. "All I know he called me and-and." "Ssshhh, That stop it Zelo." YongGuk said. "How can I stop that his coming for ME?!" Zelo shouted.

The members doesn't like it what happen but they decided to protect Zelo from harm "Ssshh, Calm down Zelo were here, we will always here for you." Daehyun hug him even the others and Zelo join the hug.

Zelo was crying so hard because he saw the murderer, Zelo wanted to be happy why does the murderer needs to kill for? 

It's scaring Zelo already, after the hug they decided that JongUp will stay with Zelo for awhile they were quiet Zelo was to scared to speak. "H-Hyung." Zelo called JongUp. JongUp suddenly looked at Zelo "What'r wrong Zelo?" JongUp asked.

"Will the murderer suddenly go here and kill me?" Zelo asked.

"Of course, no there's no way he can kill you." JongUp replied. "How can you be so sure?" Zelo said. "Cuz we love you." JongUp answered with a smile in his face. 

"Oh really?" Zelo asked.

"Yeah, we promise that you won't die." JongUp made a promised and it made Zelo feel better again.