Fated To Be. (Harry Potter/ Drarry Fanfiction)

"Are you sure you don't need help, Harry? Ron and I could surely give you a hand." Hermione asked for the billionth time.

"'Mione, he'll be fine! At least we know he had lunch, right?" Ron consoled his girlfriend of around 6 months. "And we'll see him soon, don't worry."

I laughed as my two best friends started to playfully bicker while I finished packing up my stuff. I was moving out of the Weasley house, where I had been staying since the war, to a flat in Diagon Alley. I felt really loved here, but I needed some time alone, to get back on my feet, to decide what I was going to do.

I looked up to my friends and cleared my throat. They looked to me and I said, "Well, I guess I'll be going now. I'm all done packing."

They nodded and walked me to the door. The Weasley family was all there, except Ginny.

After I said goodbye to everyone, and they said the same to me, I caught sight of my ex-girlfriend, Ginerva Molly Weasley. We had broken up very recently, after finding out that we just didn't work, that we were too much like siblings. She was partly why I was leaving, it was too awkward. I waved to her, but she turned and walked back up stairs.

"It's alright mate, she'll be fine." Ron noticed our exchange and patted me on the back.

I nodded and made my way to the apparation point.

**********

After the still horrendous feeling of Apparition passed, I stood up straight and looked around. I saw the building of my flat, a seven story house with 1 flat on ever floor. I was going to stay at the top most floor, the pent house. I was told it was an expensive area and a prestigious building, but to me it looked cozy, yet big enough for me and my unknown roomate to live in.

I made my way up and knocked on the door. Though I had keys, I wanted to see if my roomate would come to the door. After a few seconds of wait, it opened slowly to show a young man, of about my age.

I was looking down, so I didn't see the obnoxiously blonde hair, the proud grey eyes, or the mouth that was fixed with a self-righteous smirk. Though I did see the wand I had used for quite some time. And that could only mean one thing, my roomate was Draco Bloody Malfoy.