Chapter 6

*3rd Pony P.O.V.* Rainbow and shy tackled jeremy as he trotted in the door, catching him off guard and making him drop his keys.

"woah,woah,woah, what's wrong?" he asked as they started explaining in a panic overlapping each others voices until he shut them both up.

"ok, relax ladies, one of you start explaining what's wrong" he said as rainbow began to speak "ok, this facility is terrifying at night, those robots came to life and tried to kill us!" she said and jeremy chuckled.

"now you see why i quit the night guard position, i couldn't bear the stress of the sifts, but i'll tell you this much, make it through the week, and you get your pay, then you can decide from there what you plan on doing" he said with a slight chuckle "well, i must be staring my shift, i'm supposed to be training a new guy on how to work the golden freddy suit, i believe his name was vincent?"

rainbow and shy nodded and slowly trotted home, their minds tired and their spirits feeling broken.

rainbow turned her head to shy while they trotted home "shy, i'm not sure this job is safe for both of us to be doing at the same time, i don't want you to get hurt or killed" she said as shy looked at her with somber eyes "but rainbow, what about your safety?" she said.

"shy, don't worry about me, i can protect myself" rainbow said but shy interrupted her "no rainbow, i won't let you do this job alone, and you can't stop me from going with you and that's final." shy seemed serious and very persistent with her decision to stay and help rainbow with the night guard shift.

*11:00 pm, Freddy fazbears Pizzaria* Rainbow and shy slowly approached the pizzaria, still a bit worried about their shift tonight, yet they felt somewhat prepared this time.

as they approached the door they found a note "Dear Girls, I have left vincent in charge of locking the place up for the night, he will greet you at the doors when he has finished making sure the place is locked up, best of luck, ~jeremy" as they focussed on the note they hadn't noticed vincent standing behind the door till they looked up and nearly had a heart attack.

his uniform matched jeremy's but he was covered in red "i assume you're both here to do your shifts?" he asked as he let them in "yeah, you're vincent?" rainbow asked and he nodded "well, thanks for checking around and making things locked up, now we just gotta survive the night" she smiled and shy and herself started to walk past vincent, but her smile quickly dissapeared when he said "You Can't."

she just dismissed it and kept walking with shy to the night guard room and they both sat down and the phone already began to ring as shy checked the time "hm, already 12:00" she said as rainbow hit the button to put the phone on speaker.

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know..." Rainbow quickly pulled up the camera's and flipped through all the camera's, luckily none of the animatronics had moved yet.

"Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that." shy and rainbow both checked the door lights just in case the animatronics already moved, but the halls were clear.

"Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."

when the stallion on the phone hung up rainbow went and checked the camera's on pirate cove and she saw a fox animatronic peering out from the curtain and she turned pale.

"rainbow, what's wrong?" shy asked as she looked at the camera's and turned pale as well "oh, that's what's wrong" she looked at the doors "which door do you think he'll come to?" she saked.

"maybe the left door because it's the closest hallway to his camera" rainbow said as shy looked around the room and was surprised to see something stashed away in their desk.

"rainbow, i found an animatronic head thingy, maybe we can use it to hide" shy said seeming really happy with her find, but rainbow was skeptical "shy, they wouldn't be stupid enough to not see past that it's us with a head piece on" she said keeping her camera's on foxy.

shy slightly lowered her head and put the freddy head on "well, even if it doesn't help i'm gonna wear it, it looks silly on me" she smiled and so did rainbow "it does."

suddenly their phone rang a second time, kind of unexpectedly, so rainbow hit the button, but somepony elses voice came through the speaker "listen, i left you something to survive the night, we recently got a new supply of spare parts so i left two heads for you two to hide from the animatronics, although, foxy can still see you for who you are under that mask" rainbow and shy looked at each other and he continued.

"i should also tell you that they got a few more animatronics and currently have them in storage for a few days, but they will definitely be put into action sometime this week, so be cautious of anything new, i have to go, i'll contact you tomorrow if you're still alive" with that he hung up and shy was hiding under the desk, shivering from fear.

"shy, it's alright, just check the desk for everything he left us" shy did so and handed rainbow another freddy head and a flashlight "why would we need a flashlight if we have corridor lights?" she asked herself before looking at the camera's again and seeing pirate's cove empty.

she quickly hit the button for the door and she and shy heard banging upon the door till it went silent again and she and shy were holding each other closely "shy, we need to be careful tonight, no slip ups like that again" shy nodded and they looked at the clock "12:35" they had a long night ahead of them.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Author where have you been?", "Are you ever gonna update nightly endeavours?", "Author, Y U No Update?"

super sorry guys, i've just been busy with my series death's icy whisper, i just finished it up, so i'll finally have all the time i need to work on this book and my other book "A different shade of pink" but this book probably won't be very very long considering i have a few more idea's for my other story tather than this one, but i will at least see it through to the end.

so thanks for bearing with me through this "terrible" book, and i'll see you next time

also, i have basically stopped putting pictures to my chapters because every image i add is either too big, or gets corrupted, so, sorry in advance for having to basically say, my books will lose their flair of chapter pictures, but still will be a good read...yeah

~H00DAMAN