His little secret.

NATHAN'S P.O.V

As I turned away from the ginger haired girl my heart sank. The pit of lonliness I had felt for so many years had returned again. But this time it was worse. My wolf began to whimper the further I got from the house. This was weird. How can one girl make me feel so many emotions in the space of ten minutes. Just being around her filled the emptiness, she made me feel something I have never felt in a long time. But I couldn't work out what it was.

The first time I heard her talk, it sounded like the voice of an angel. I tried to stop myself from lifting my head to look at her, but I couldn't help it. I was too curious.

As soon as I looked at the face that belonged to this sweet voice her eyes instantly caught my attention. She had the most beautiful hazel eyes. In her left eye was a little spec of baby blue. They were mesmerising. After taking in every finer detail of Jamie's appearence I began feeling drawn to her, my guards were falling and this isn't something I am used to! I've never let my guard down for anyone and I intend to keep it that way.

When she held out her hand I decided stop staring and act like the alpha male I am to become. In that spilt second I had returned to my cocky, arogant and sarcastic ways. I know what you're all thinking, what kind of jerk does that? But I have a reputation to uphold. I can't be seen as smitten, it shows I have a weakness which will only be used against me. Plus, I already have a 'girlfriend' well she was until she cheated on me with some middle aged man after 3 years together. For months she followed me round like a lost love sick puppy, decalring her love for me every chance she got. Of course she was lying. You see I am the popular one in my school and she used my to build up a reputation for herself. But now she's just someone I hook up with in my time of need. But no one can know that. As far as my parents are aware she is my 'beautiful and classy' girlfriend of 4 years.

I can't wait to find what I have come here for and leave. Better yet, I can't wait to get rid of the high school slag. All of this fake relationship stuff is driving me insane. Walking back to our newly brought house my mind wondered back to Jamie. I'm curious, I have to know more about her. There's something about her that made me act like this. Making me all the more eger to find out about her life story.

I stepped through the wooden door and into the hall. This certainly didn't feel like home. Of course is was already decorated and fully furnished. My dad paid someone to come and sort it out weeks ago. To the left was a large family portrait of me and my family sitting in front of our fireplace, smiles beaming. I was four then, wow, things were so much easier back then.

Just as I was about to make my way up the wooden spiral stair case my dad ordered me to join him in his office. Reluctantly I strolled to his office, recieving a disapointed look from my mother. Great what have I done this time?

"Nathan, how you treated that poor girl was disgraceful. She was only trying to be helpful."

"Whatever." I couldn't be bothered to stand there and listen to his 'I exspect better' speech. I turned my back and made my way out the door.

"Nathan Fletcher I order you to get back here this instance. DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT. DON'T FORGET WHO I AM!"

"Yes dad, i'm sorry it won't happen again."

"Good. You are dismissed. But Nathan, don't forget the reason we are here."

"How could i forget dad."

Glancing at the clock it was only half 4. So I decided to make my way down the stairs to our gym. Maybe throwing some punches will calm me down. I began to think about tonight. This is going to be eventful.