Chapter 6

Craig came over with Ray the next day to here the rest of the story. As Ray passed me, I had an uneasy feeling. It felt like he knew something. His whole aura was suspicious.

"So....Where did I leave off?" I asked.

"You woke up the next morning." Jasmine told me.

"Oh yeah." I put Junior in my lap as I continued the story.

"Everything was fine for the next few months. The person that was in the house with me was ignoring me. Every Time I asked a question it was the same result. Until one day.....he just snapped"...

***

I was slightly getting pissed off to the fact that he wouldn't talk to me or tell me anything. I mean if I am locked in a house with you you should at least tell me what's going on. I see him coming down stairs. It's my chance to try to talk to him again.

"Hey" I said.

He said nothing as he sat down at the table and looked off into space. He's been doing this for the past month.

"So....you never told me why I was here." I continued trying to make conversation.

"I can't tell you that." He says in almost a whisper. This is the first time he's talked in the past month. Well, except for when I overhear his angry phone conversations with an unknown person.

"Why not?" I asked trying to get some answers.

"I do- I just can't." He says.

"Well your keeping me here against my will I have a right to know why I'm here." I said crossing my arms.

"Well I can't do that. Atleast not right now?" He said.

I was getting even more pissed at the fact that he couldn't give me answers! Who does he think he is holding me in this house away from my family without telling me how.

"And why the fuck not?!" I asked getting angrier by the second.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO. Damn I keep telling you I can't tell you and yet you keep asking."

"MAYBE I'LL STOP ASKING WHEN I START GETTING SOME ANSWERS!"

"I ALREADY SAID NO STOP ASKING!"

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ME HERE THEN? WHY CANT I GO HOME!!!" I screamed breaking into tears. Then he slaps me.

"SHUT UP! You can't go home until I say you can. I just need time to think." he said. He stormed out of the room slamming the door. I slid down the wall.

"WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME CHRES???! Why?"

***

I didn't tell my family his name. I couldn't bear it. I also skipped out on the whole "brother" part(prologue). That was a bad day. That's when he started acting harsh to me. He wasn't really treating me like someone would expect a kidnapper to but he started after that day. Insults, beatings, stuff like that. It was awful but he eventually stopped.

I didn't say anything else. I just just grabbed C.J. and went up to my room. I've had about enough of this story. I hate having to remember all the bad things that happened but I can't forget all the good times I had either. I turn on the T.V. and change it to SpongeBob for C.J. I start thinking how much he's like his father. He always lived cartoons. I lay on my back with C.J laying his head on my chest. I eventually fell to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a while😃 How's the story so far?

Vote
Share
Comment
~Kam