Chapter 5

This chapter is extremely short.

***

"OMG! Where have you been? I've missed you so much."  

I sighed as I ran my fingers through my curls. "A lot has happened." I said. I told him what I told my family an hour ago.

"So, who kidnapped you?" He asked me.

"I'm not done with the story. I haven't even finished telling my family yet."

"You really should. I wanna know what happened to you."

"I'll tell you all at the same time because I'm not telling it again. You should come over tomorrow so you should hear it."

"I will. I've really been worried about you."

"I know." I looked at the clock on my nightstand to see it was 1 a.m. "I'll talk to you later Craig. It's getting late and I really need to rest."

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and laid back in bed staring up at the ceiling. I started thinking about all that has happened to me. How I got kidnapped. How I missed out on ten years of my life. How much my family must have missed me. How much my life has changed. I stated to drift off into a dreamless sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys. I know it's really short this is kind of a filler because I ran out of ideas.

Vote
Share
Comment
~Kam