Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Confusion and a emergency meeting

As I got up Felix backed up and everyone was watching me with amazement apart from Felix, who was watching me with fear, and Crystal, who was looking at me with worry.

I sighed. "I'm guessing you want to know why I'm pissed at Felix and why he is scared shitless of me but I will tell you when everyone is here." I told them . I headed upstairs to get my energy back but stopped at the firs step. "Might as well go and get something to eat Felix but you know my expectations and I expect you to follow them. Now go before I change my mind." I told Felix and walked up to the room I slept in. I knew that Crystal would follow me after I calmed down enough not to attack anyone.I sat on the already made bed with my legs crossed and my palms on my knees. I once again focused on the energy flow through my body and fought (sp.?) anything that was intruding in my body, this being the remains of 'IT'. I seriously don't want to be unconscious for who knows how long. Again.

Crystal POV

As Elena was concentrating on the energy flow through her body, everyone just sat down on the couches in the family room.

"Ummm... Guys? If you want an explanation, shouldn't you be calling Alice, Jasper and Rosalie to come home?" I asked.

They all turned to look at me.

"Alice should see this happening so they're probably on their way." said Edward.

"Correction. Alice SHOULD see this, not WOULD see this." I told them.

"What are you talking about?" asked a very confused Emmet. I knew that they don't know what I'm talking about because they don't know about me and Elena. Nor about what we can do.

I sighed.

"Call Alice and tell them to come home. Elena and I will explain as much as we can. Ok?" I told them. I turned to towards the stairs and went to the room to get Elena. They will be here soon and will want an explanation on what happened.