Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Almost lost my temper in front if an audience

I could see that he was going to say no from the look on his face. I gave him my best puppy dog look and let my lips quiver a bit. I knew that this will work one way or another and even though Alice can't see the future since Felix hasn't made he decision, I still know and I won't allow it.

I could see that I was getting through to him and after about 2 minutes he signed. "Okay" I squeaked and jumped up and down from excitement " but if he tries to do anything to hurt anyone then he goes out. Ok?" he asked. I turned to Felix and gave him an evil smile. " oh that won't be a problem," I said. At that moment Elena came down the stairs with an annoyed look on her face. "What is all the noise?" she asked.

Elena POV

My headache was nearly over when I heard a lot of noise coming from downstairs. I got out of bed and made some clothes appear on the bed. After I did the noise died down so I put in the clothes and sat in the bed with my legs crossed and my hands in my lap. I concentrated on the energy flowing through my body and focused on getting rid of the last of my headache.I was nearly done when I heard a squeal and some jumping. I instantly knew that it was Crystal from the voice. I got of the bed and headed downstairs to see what it was about. "what is all the noise?" I ask when I get down.

"Well....." started Crystal. I knew she was hiding something from me. Well just because 'IT' came last night and I had a killer headache didn't mean that I can't find out now does it? I closed my eyes and consented but I got interrupted by a scent (sp.?) that I hadn't come across in a long while. My eyes snapped open and I looked at Crystal questionably. We stared at each other and finally Crystal gave in. I looked at her for an explanation. "Felix is here!" she blurted out.

Crystal POV

After I blurted that out I closed my mouth and covered it with my hand quickly. I wasn't supposed to tell her that until she felt better but by the way she looks She is better. I'm more worried for Felix though because of what he did to her a while ago. I looked at Elena to see that she was shaking and glaring daggers at Felix while trying to hold back from attacking him this instant.

*_*Elena calm down now. You still haven't recovered from the attack. You're surrounded by vampires and they might try to kill or use us if they find out about us*_* I told Elena through my mind so that nobody will hear.

*-* Fine but don't expect me to be nice to him*-* she replied while concentrating to calm down. She sat down on the floor and crossed her legs while resting her hands on her knees and started to breathe in and out. This calms both of us because we focus on the energy flowing through the body.

Elena POV

After I opened my eyes I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at me either in confusion, worry, or in Felix's case relief.

"I hope that you don't expect me to be nice to you Felix, because one wrong move and you're dead. Get it?" I asked in my 'I'm - pissed - so - you - better - watch - out' voice.

Well I almost lost my temper so he knows that there is no point in doing what he wants because that would be plain stupid and get him killed by none other than me.

I took another deep breath and stood up.