I'm staying with the Cullens!

Chapter 1

I'm staying with the Cullen's!

*********************************

hi! Just to say that I'm not very good at writing so plz don't criticize it!!! Please vote and comment because I want to know what u think about it. Plz vote!!! The more votes I get then the more I'm gonna upload. This story may be boring at the beginning but I promise u that it will get better later on in the story!!!

Plz give me feedback on what u think of this story thx!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

THANX!!

*********************************

*********************************DISCLAIMER!!!!

The Cullen's and some other characters belong to Stephanie Meyer. I do not own any of them!

THEY BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER NOT ME !!!!!!

THANX!

*********************************

Chapter 1

New Family

Elena POV

Hi, my name is Elena and I am 17 years old. I have been adopted 24 times. Literally!! I mean, I've been adopted since I was 3 years old but I was arranged to get married once I was 15 and let me tell you, I was not happy. I got so mad that the events that followed resulted in me getting sent away and being adopted the very next day. Since then I would do what I want for 3 weeks, be told I was going to get married at the end of the 3rd week, get into serious trouble by either injuring my 'fiance' by getting really mad (I can be very deadly when I want to) or simply refusing, no matter what they offered me, and they just send me back at the end of the month resulting in me getting adopted the very next day. I think that these people planned this because I never spent more than a month with every person/couple. Every month I get adopted at the beginning of the month and get sent back at the end.

I was used to this so I wasn't surprised when I heard a knock on the door. I am not going through this again so I just pretended not to hear it. I heard another knock on the door but this time it was louder. I knew that I couldn't ignore this for long but I could try anyway.

"Elena I know you're there so open the door now!" yelled the very familiar voice of Justin. Justin was the one who always came to get me if someone came to adopt me. I don't really care what he does but I am not coming out of this room willingly so I ain't gonna move, I mean I just got back yesterday and I don't want it to happen again. Some people that take me even beat me up every day just for fun so every time I go and stay with somebody, some people just come and check up on me every week to see if I was ok.

"Elena! Get your lazy ass out of that room now!" Justin yelled again but I ignored it. Just then I heard the lock. Shit! I forgot that they made an extra key to my room. I have three locks in my room so it gave me just enough time to grab my iPod turn it on and turn it up to full blast. I quickly lay down on my bed and make it look like I was doing this for a while now. Just as I closed my eyes I could see the door opening. After a couple seconds of seconds I felt a tap on my shoulder so I opened my eyes to see a pair of hazel eyes staring at me. I sighed and sat up, turning of my iPod in the process.

"What do you want now Justin?" I asked a bit annoyed as being disrupted.

"You're moving today so get ready." he said annoyed as well because I'm making his job harder than necessary but to tell you the truth I couldn't care less about that when my life is like hell.