Kings and Queens

Every king wants his queen. But what good is a queen if she isn't the one meant to be;To rule with the king for eternity. She is unique in her natural essence,many people try to mimic her,never once a succession. There are many princesses who wish to be queens, than again there are no foolish queens. So when the king picks one of a foolish kind,why is it that he lives the perfect queen love blind? Perhaps the Princess has style and has grace,perhaps luxury,beauty,and smarts. But who was to care for you from the beginning to this current mark? All Kings don't tell the truth,perhaps there once- queens were to hard to break. With their trembling words, they couldn't face the Queens hate. So they run,jump,and flee to realize their is no other Queen like "Queen T". A queen shall never have to try hard to get her king,when the right one comes along. They and the palace guardians,will know it was meant to be.

CONTEST!!!!

Objective:

Want a chance to win a dedication rap? Tell me what you think the poem was about,the correct winner will be in boxed within 48 hours prior to winning.

RULES:

1)One answer per contest participant.
( If found that you have entered more than once,whether on a joint account or on another Wattpad account linked to the same user,your participation will be denied as well as being able to participate in the next contest)

2)No helping others out.
If you help another participant out with the answer,whether denied participation from rule 1 or grouping up to figure out the answer,each participant associated with the grouping,will be denied.

3) HAVE FUN! AND HAPPY GUESSING!

******
PLEASE NOTE:

If there are to be two or more correct answers,a follow up contest will have to be set until one correct participant is standing. Also,your answer has to be fully correct. Slack MAY be given depending on IF 95% of the answer is correct.

Good luck!