Repetition

I'm not like them, sinners at the edge. But they dont care,looking Satan in his face with no fear. Yet I'm still here,just like them. Fighting for this freedom. Praying everyday,hoping it will all be okay. Although we sleep with fear of the dark, hoping the Devil wont come in our sleep. Earlier in the day, our fear was more meek.

Never caring of the consequences,though you know their coming. Just like those sinners,they are forever running.

You had your chances,don't use them all up. Because you'd rather do things,that wash away Holy Blood. But Surprise! Surprise! It's Okay. Theirs a Savior who forgives you each and every day.

You pray as if you know him,yet you are a stranger to thee. One and only Jesus,who doesn't even know me. He made me,blesses me from day to day. Yet I throw it all away, for a temptations calling.

I answer the call,with blackness and evil. Wishing and Yearning for that Holy Temple. In the background of your mind, the morale that is. Your fleshy ways,is what keeps you falling.

When the Devil starts calling your name,you look at the internet as whom to blame. Pitiful is that, you are the idiot who allowed it to happen.

Stand with two feet,balance is restored. Satan will and always does,stand at your door. Ready to kick that other leg up,having you wobbling and never shall you stop. You say your done,with your sinful ways. But as the days, progress along. Satan returns saying '' You were wrong''. In reality, it's not the thought. Of the Evil ways,but the motions behind it. ( Thoughts of sins are just as bad as sinning FYI)

Don't front like,your the one binded. You have the blade,the blade of the word. Cut all chains and run out the door. Your free at last, that old you was your PAST. You've said that what seems like a million times,but now. Jesus Happily claims you with the comforting words. ''You are mine''.

This was undoubtedly one of my deepest Poems Yet. One of those poems that don't talk from the mind,but merely the heart.From some place dark. That needs a light,lets knock out the devil. Call it fight night. Rhymes are continually flowing,maybe its the heart behind it. This poem needs not be described or be reminded. For those applied to,including myself. Take the words into consideration and stop hanging your life upon a shelf. No votes or comments need to be left,for me to know that the rest,the rest of those who are deep. Will take these words and will let them sew and reap.

God Bless,Over come All Troubles. Be sure to Kik Me :

L0ve_for_God

Be sure to let me know your issues and how this poem