Take That!

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these characters~

HERMIONE'S POV

"Draco can you please hurry up? I don't want to keep your mother and father waiting. Harry and Ginny are waiting in the sitting room!" I said through the bedroom door.

"OK OK. Im ready lets go!" He said walking of the bedroom.

"Finally. I really don't want to anger your parents" I said.

"I know. You guys ready?" He asked Harry and Ginny. They both nodded and got up.

"Floo network?" I asked.

"Yea. Ill go first" He said. We all nodded and he stepped into the fireplace, shouting 'Malfoy Manor' then disappearing in the green flames.

I stepped in next and shouted my destination. Draco caught me as I landed. He knew floo landings weren't my strong point.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Should be here soon!" He said smiling.

Harry and Ginny stepped out behind us, dusting themselves off.

"Ah, Hermione, Ginny!" Narcissa said extending her arms to us. As usual, she greeted the women and Lucius greeted the men.

"Hello Cissa" I said hugging her lightly. She was like another mother to me. After my own and Molly. I don't know what I'd do without any of them.

When she pulled away she turned to Ginny and did the same. While I went and greeted Lucius.

I still feel debted to him for helping me so much with my divorce.

"Hello Lucius. Your robes are lovely. New?" I asked, knowing full well they were.

"Yes, Cissa bought them for me. I must say your dress is lovely today aswell." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you" I said smiling back. I turned to find Draco.

Then I heard a distinctive voice while I was walking towards Draco.

"Hi drakie"

Great, just great. The pug faced bitch is here.

"Oh, hello Pansy" Draco said. I continued walking towards him, wanting to be by his side when she saw me.

"Oh, I didn't know you let filth in the house Draco." She sneered at me. Draco was about to shout when I held his arm and he looked into my eyes. I silently pleaded with him not to say anything.

"Seriously Draco. Letting filth like her in here. You are gonna have to disinfect the place when she leaves." She said looking down her nose at me.

"I may be filth to you, but at least im not a whore to everyone else" I said staring her down. I heard Narcissa snigger behind me.

"How dare you talk to me like that!" She said, recovering from the shock of my words.

"I dare because I don't cower behind my social status. I fight for myself!" I said proudly, the strong gryffindor coming out in me.

"Draco, arent you gonna say anything? You can't let her say that to me!" She screeched.

Draco had an amused look on his face.

"I'm gonna let you handle this one princess." He said kissing my cheek and standing behind me.

I smirked at Pansy and she just looked hurt. It was brilliant.

"Draco!" She pleaded.

"What about me and us?" She asked. She looked close to tears. Fake tears I might add.