Unpleasantly Surprised.

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these characters~

Hermione's POV

"Draco!" I called.

"Yes, dear?" He called back.

"I just wanna go to the shops. Get some chocolate!" I said.

"Want me to come with you?" He asked

"Nah, finish your correcting. Do you want anything?" I asked

"Some pretzels please." He said.

"OK. Back soon!" I said grabbing my keys and going out the front door.

We came back earlier today, Minerva let us leave early because of my court case tomorrow. There was nothing sweet in the house so I decided to go get some chocolate.

I drove to a near-by Supermarket and parked up. I was walking inside and Draco rang.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Can you get some Coke while your out. And a bottle of Red or White?" He asked.

"Sure why- Oh I'm so sorry!" I said, because I ran into someone.

"Hermione Granger?" She asked

"Pansy Parkinson?" I asked. She looked amazing.

"Hi. How are you?" She asked.

"Fine. One second. I'll get both and see you when I get back. Love you!" I said and I hung up.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"Great. I heard you're a Healer in St. Mungo's. That must be great" She said, sounding genuine.

"Well I'm actually working at Hogwarts. Just started." I said.

"That's brilliant. What subject?" She asked

"I am the Charms master. So what have you been doing?" I asked

"I'm a model. I'm on my way over to Draco Malfoy's now. Have you seen him since we finished school?" She asked

"I worked with him in St. Mungo's." I said

"Oh well you should come over then!" She said. I've never seen her so polite or nice to me.

"I'd love to. I just have to get a few bits. I'll follow you over." I said.

"Just out of interest, is he single?" She asked. I knew there was a reason for her visit.

"No. He has a girlfriend." I said. Her face fell a little.

"Oh. Well I better be going. I'll see you later so." She said with a smile.

"Bye!" I said and I walked into the supermarket and called Draco back.

"Draco?" I said when he answered.

"Yes?"

"Heads up. Pansy Parkinson is on her way over for a surprise visit. She doesn't know about me and you. I want to see her face when I come in. So please don't say anything. Oh and she thinks I'm coming over for a visit. Keep it that way" I said

"OK. See you soon" He said

I grabbed everything I wanted and payed. I climbed back into my car and drove home, thinking about how I'm going to announce myself when I walked in.

I drove up to the gates and pressed the buzzer. I didn't say anything through the intercom. I parked outside the front door in my usual spot and gathered all my things and got out of the car. I stood at the front door and took a deep breath. I opened the door and walked in.