My First Day

~J.K Rowling owns all rights to these characters~

Hermione's POV

I was awoken by the continuous noise of bells somewhere, getting louder and louder the more I listened. I finally I opened my eyes and the noise was the closest it had been so far.

"Are you gonna shut that alarm up?" Draco asked. Of course, my alarm. I hit the top of it and the bells ceased.

"Good morning!" I said turning to Draco. The sight of him naked was something I could never get used to. His perfectly chiseled chest, perfect abs, sculpted arms, firm legs. Too much to describe. Looking at him makes me want him all over again.

I tore my eyes away from his body and looked at his face and smiled at him.

"Good Morning!" He said kissing my nose.

"Looking forward to your first set of classes today?" He asked.

"I can't wait!" I said. He smiled and kissed me passionately.

"What was that for?" I asked when we pulled away.

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend?" He asked

"Of course!" I said leaning up to kiss him. He closed the gap and crushed his lips to mine. The passion was so intense. He wrapped his arms around my waist and flipped me so I was lying on top of him. I could feel him getting hard under me.

I moaned in pleasure as he kissed up and down my neck, nipping at it. It felt so good. I never wanted it to stop, but we had classes to attend.

"Draco. We have to stop!" I said pulling away from my pleasure.

"No we don't" He said continuing his journey down my neck. It took everything I had to pull my neck away from his sweet tongue.

"Yes, we have classes and we need to get to breakfast! Ginny will get worried if we don't go for breakfast!" I said, while he continued to kiss my neck.

"Fine, but one more kiss before we get up!" He said, pouting like a little puppy.

"OK" I said smiling and bending down slightly to meet his lips once more. It was a slow passionate kiss. The heat building up, the longer we kissed. Eventually he broke it off.

"Happy now?" I asked

"Very!" He said grinning. I rolled my eyes and untangled myself from him and got off the bed.

"Get dressed!" I said.

"Yes ma'am" He said, saluting me.

"What are you wearing today?" He asked me.

"I was thinking a skirt and blouse. Why?" I asked, curious. He never asks me what I'm going to wear.

"Just curious!" He said. He's up to something. I can see it in his eyes!

"OK. You wearing robes or Muggle clothes?" I asked

"Robes. At least until I get fed up with them and decide I want to change." He said.

"Right. I can't decide whether to wear the black heels or the red heels!" I said

"What colour is the blouse?" He asked

"Red." I said

"Go with the red heels then" He said

"I think you might be gay!" I said

"What!" He said in utter shock.

"It was a joke man!!!" I said laughing at his reaction.

"Better have been." He said fixing his robes.