Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Laying on the bed, I noticed that light was coming though the window. It must be morning.

Averina had eventually said that she was feeling really tired and well she went to sleep.

Me on the other hand, didn't. I just couldn't. So I just laid there, with her.

To tell you, it actually felt good to touch someone for once. Never would of thought that.

Go a couple of days with out people hearing you and what not is rather weird. And depressing.

Then there's my body, it's still laying on the ground. And it's still creeping me out.

I looked down at her. She seems cute sleeping. Actually, she looks dead, sleeping.

Is she dead?

"Hey?" I said nudging her arm.

Nothing.

I tried again. Nothing. I did this a few more times.

Now it's starting to freak me out.

Out of no where she sits up, catching her breath.

"Are you okay?" I asked sitting up as well.

She looked over at me. Then looked away, and it looked like she was thinking about something.

Finally she answered me. "I'm not sure."

"You're not sure?"

"Did you do anything, while I was out?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you touch me, or something, like a minute ago?"

"I shook your arm, to get you to wake up."

She shook her head "That wasn't it."

"What was it?" I'm curious to know what it was now.

"I.... I don't know. I've never felt that before." She said rubbing her forehead. "Or maybe I have. Just different."

What is she talking about?