Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

"I... I don't know."

"How do you not know?" I released her and walked over to the bed and sat down.

But she followed and stopped in front of me.

"I don't. Logan was talking to me, well the other me, I over heard. I started to think about you. He said you were here. I thought about that. So I tried to leave. I felt pretty stupid yelling in a door way.

Then, you answered. And I just knew I could come to you. And I did."

"So, you're saying you can come here, from where ever you are, but I can't leave?"

She smiled at me.

"We are attached to our bodies. I stupidly went into the room my body was, and I got stuck in there. Like you are stuck in here. The first time since I've been stuck in there, I finally left. And it was to you."

"You think I can leave?"

"Maybe. With me maybe."

"To what, the room you're in?"

"Probably. I bet that's all we can go to."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"She said you did this. How did you do this?"

She looked away, "I left you."

"You left me?"

"I went to go get Logan. It was stupid. I shouldn't have. You wouldn't be like this if I didn't."

"What does Logan have to do with this?"

"I don't know. I could talk to him for some reason. So I thought that if I left, he could help you or something. But then, when I came back, you were like that." She said pointing to my body. "He never showed up. I waited, and waited. I promised I'd come back, then I got stuck in the stupid hospital room. I couldn't talk to him anymore after that. But now, I came back to you." She said walking closer to me, then sat down next to me, and grabbed my hand.

I looked down at our hands. I can feel something there. I don't know what it is, but it's there.

Looking back at her, I noticed she was staring at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"You can feel it."

How does she know that?

"How do you?"

"I can feel it. I don't know what it is. I can barley feel it. It-" she stopped mid sentence.

"It what?"

"I can't feel it anymore." She said, then looked down at our hands, then back up at me.

"I can feel it."

"Some ones here." She said after a few minutes.

"What do you mean, some ones here?"

She shook her head at me. "Not here. There."

There? Huh?

She smiled, then shook her head. "It's just Logan again."

"What are you talking about?"

She is confusing me.

"You should come with me."

"There? Why?"

"I don't know to get out of this room."

She got up and pulled me up with her.

Is she really taking me with her to where ever she wants to go.

"Don't worry, I'm not taking you there."

"Then what are we doing?" I asked.

"You don't remember anything yet do you?" She seemed a little sad.

"No."

"Come on." She said and pulled me over to a mirror.

"Look. Maybe these might help. You were staring at them, before this happened."

I did as she said and looked at them. But, there was nothing. I looked back over at her but she wasn't watching me, or looking in the mirror. She was staring at my body on the floor.

Maybe I meant something to her?

Maybe she meant something to me?

I mean, the pictures clearly give it away. But I can't remember it.

How come she can?