Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Averina

I sat there in the chair, staring at my body. And I can't forget the beeping noise.

I kind of wished that I didn't come here.

The guys only came back once, since they left.

I really want to know what she did to Kendall.

I heard the door open. I didn't bother to look up to see if it was the nurse or not. Because to tell you the truth, it probably was. No one visits me anymore apparently.

"Hey Ave."

My head shot strait up.

Logan! What is he doing here? Is Carlos or James with him? Is he by him self?

I had so many questions flowing in my head.

I watched him grab the chair by my bed, and sit down.

He didn't touch me, or anything. He just sat there.

What is going on in his head?

Finally he spoke up. "I don't know how to start this. But, I guess I should start with what you wanted me to do. So..... I found Kendall."

Ahh, he found him. A smile spread across my face.

"We found you're so called mother too."

Damn.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but we..... left Kendall there."

What do you mean you left him there?!

You can't just leave him there!

"He is like you now. And it's weird. I know he was there, while we were there. Like how I knew you where in my house. I don't know if he was too afraid to say something, or maybe he just can't talk to me like you could. I don't know. But I... I felt him too. He grabbed my shoulder. It freaked me out. But then, as I sat there, I remembered what Karina had said to me before James and Carlos showed up. She told me, he was there, and that he came there with me, and that I should ask him what happened. But I didn't know what she was talking about till after."

He came there with him?

I wonder where he woke up at?

I woke up at the beach. It was rather weird.

Did he wake up there too? I sighed. I'm never going to find out.

"Ave, I don't know why this happened, or why it is happening. And I don't know why I can or could talk to you, but at the moment I wish I could. After Kendall had grabbed my shoulder, I didn't tell the guys. They still don't really understand this whole thing with you guys. And to tell you, I don't either, but." He sighed, then finally grabbed my hand. "I need you."

I looked down at my hand to see if I could feel him.

I couldn't.