Epilogue

10 Years Later (Third Person)

Two young children aged about seven and ten rushed around the magnificent, old house with an equally as beautiful garden with an assortment of roses and peonies. The eldest of them, the girl, had the lightest shade of brown hair, porcelain skin and striking grey eyes much like her father's, and the other, the boy, had skin just as pale with a mess of blonde hair atop his head with pale brown eyes. They giggled as they played gently.

A platinum-haired man in his twenties watched with his wife as their children stopped playing and reached for an enchanted photo album, their faces awed by the moving pictures of their family and their godmother and godfather, Daphne Greengrass and Blaise Zambini. 

"They'll be fantastic, you know. They're like you, Draco," Evelyn Malfoy mumbled to her husband as she reached for his warm hands. She enclosed them in hers like she had so many times, but each time felt like the first.

"I'm nothing special. But I sure am fantastic for making such a beautiful girl fall in love with me," Draco Malfoy teased back, eyes concentrated on the way his wife's face lit up as she watched their children.

Their first born, another boy, was away at the magical school known as Hogwarts. There he was to study the art of mastering the powers he had, and he sure was brilliant like his father. Although, along with that he had inherited the courage of his mother and her inner beauty.

"Shut up, you," Evelyn retorted, giving Draco a sneaky kiss on the cheek.

And with her humorous words, the sun began to set behind the scene. The children were soon asleep, light snores erupting from their throats as they dreamed of the place their mother and father had met and fell in love. Their imaginations ran away with themselves as they thought of the place they had heard so many stories about, to the nasty Professor Severus Snape (well, only if they misbehaved) to the wonders of magic and even about late headmaster Albus Dumbledore, the man who they had heard so many great stories about and admired so much.

Meanwhile, their parents thoughts were filled of each other and how fortunate they were that Evelyn Abney, the young, eleven-year-old squib had been offered a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They dreamed of never letting each other go, and for the first time since they fell in love, they knew they never would.

A/N: Well, you guessed it! This is the end of the trilogy which was Malevolent, Malicious and this book, Magnanimous. I can't believe I've actually been able to complete three books based on predominately  two characters! I know the last two were a little more 'rushed' but as a writer I often find it difficult to create chapters and chapters out of my endless thought process, but nevertheless, we ended up here! I want to thank everyone who read this story and any of my others if they do. It truly means a lot.

The End.