Chapter 4: The Ball.

The ball.

I entered the room wearing a tux bought by my boyfriends dad? I felt uncomfy and tight. Until I saw a young boy with soft flowing raven locks and a slight blush on his high cheek bones, complementing his very light skin. He was wearing a tuxedo like Wally but unlike Wally he look cool and causal in his. Oh Dick. I thought to myself.

He walked over to the red-head then whispered " For tonight your my best friend visiting from central and Bruce is fine, he thinks you found out my identity when you saved me" . The last bit was an amazing lie. At lest he was still safe from batman. Oh what would he do if I touched his little boy... I don't think I would leave with my balls.

Then Dick walked of to play his role of rich posh kid and... PLAYBOY?

He was flirting his ASS OFF? with some posh tart. This may be an act but I still don't like it. I suddenly realised the small grrring noise I was making luckily no one heard me? except Babs.

"She only likes his money." she says to my standing behind his chair, face plastered with a grin.

"She better back off o..." I growled but then realising someone said that. Babs smiled at the look on my face.

"Would you care to waltz Mr West?" says Babs helping me stand up and then winking.

"Of course." I says leading her to the middle of the dance floor. I had learnt to dance at a young age. Of course only I knew that. Dick said he wasnt going to search me because he wanted to learn all those things about me in his own time, other wise he would have know about my mad skills, that totally made me smile.

Robins POV

WALLY AND BABS ARE WALTZING! I didn't even know he could waltz. His body is flowing and his shoulders back. He seems so elegant... until he trips over his lace landing on his but. A smile engrossed my lips until i felt hands moving my cheeks holding them. "Oh Grayson am i not as interesting as that friend of yours." giggles Patricia a girl he had chatted with a few times. "If not I can be more interesting." she said grinning and leaning in to kiss my lips. I moved to the side letting her kiss thin air. She pouted and stormed off as Wally walked over relief filling his face? Anger filling mine and a giggle coming from Babs proud smile.

But before my Boyfriend could reach me i was thrust to a body a gun to my head and a hand on my throat. "Hello Dickie bird." laughed the joker. "We will be taking this little bird with us for ransom and... if you try to stop us.." the joker smiled at me slowing his voice and making sound even crazier he says " I WILL SHOOT THE BIRD BETWEEN THE EYES. ok good bye, bye now. Harley start the van I've got the kid." Harley the whispered something to the joker. He walked us towards Wally who i could tell had so much rage he could have vibrated right through the floor. He then replaced me with Wally. How could he touch my KF. He then walked back over to Harley and they speed of with Wally.

Bruce ushered everyone out of the party whilst I changed in to my robin costume and got on my R-Cycle Bruce would catch up with me after he had completed the party. I shook and my mind felt fuzzy as I thought of Wally in pain….. And when I thought of the people hurting him I felt angry and I was sure I would KILL them. As I swerved to the place Wally's tracker had led. I was outside a toy factory abandoned 10 years ago after an accident. it's the company that made the only toy I had left from my circus days. A soft toy cat I named Buttons.

Wally please be safe! I thought as I entered the warehouse staying in the shadows and climbing on anything I could to hide. I swung myself into a little cove behind some boxes and I looked through the gap. From that place I got a view of the whole situation. Wally was strapped to a chair his hand and leg tied so he couldn't move. They were injecting him with purple and pink liquid then set of sleeping gas in his face so he would sleep. I took that moment as a good time to kick some ass.

I swung down knocking Harley to the ground. "Hahahahah. Sorry little bird I would love to play but we got to go." laughed out the joker. With a demented grin he said " 20 mins then get him alone, or the person he's with will be in deep Trouble." he cackled.

I rushed Wally back to the mountain, I didn't tell Bruce of jokers words or the injections because if I did he wouldn't et me be with Wally. I sent a message to batman telling him I'm helping Wally mend his wounds at the moment , he should get to the joker. This way we could be alone.

I strapped Wally to the bed to restrain what ever was coming it had been 18 mins and he was now waking up. "D-dick? I feel sick, dizzy and there's tingles in all my limbs and muscles." groaned out the older boy stretching to the best of his restrained limits. "I know what the joker said and stay back in case its back I don't want to ever see you hurt." squeaks my boyfriend scared he could hurt the one most important thing to him. But I know he would NEVER hurt me.

Just as it turned 20 mins, Wally's body tensed, he turned red, his body started to heat up, his mind went fuzzy and he started moaning out for the younger boy. "Mmmm D-dick… Rob!" it seemed the drug had made him…. Horny. I definitely was not expecting that. He was tenting his jeans and his body was vibrating violently. "C-come… moan… here.." meowed the ginger boy.

"Walls what's wrong?" I say at the painful look on his face.

"it hurts.." I squeaks quietly whilst positioning himself so I could see his 'not so little problem'. He was now only restricted by his arms after vibrating his legs free, the hand cuffs were especially made for speedsters so he couldn't vibrate free. He gave me a look that made my body hot, my brain turn to mush, my heart-throb and my trousers feel tight. I was tenting and so was he, I felt as if I wouldn't be able to restrain myself if he kept licking his lips like this.

My body felt warm and my mind felt heavy. He was starting to strain on the cuffs and pulling the chair towards me. I was inch's away when I realised I should move I moved just in time to avoid his lips. "I know you want it," Wally says intensely and seductively "I can see it in your pants and in your eyes." the last part was whispered with a stilt tone of mocking. His body arched out from the chair trying to get closer to mine.

"I…. I'm… your right," I say holding myself with a bit more strength and confidence. "I do want you but I can't this is the drug it's not you…. And I only…. I only love you. The real Wallace west aka kid flash is my only love. So please can I have him back." the last bit sounded a little needy but Wall's reaction shocked me. He burst out crying. I went over to hug him.

"the drug is an emotion enhancer, it just makes them stronger…" Wally cry's out, he then breathes in and calms himself to say the next bit. " I love you Richard and I'm sad because I might have hurt your feelings. That was all me I am… passionate for you but I normally hide how passionate till your ready but this drug… I just can't hide it anymore. every time you kick a bad guy in the face throwing you body through the air, you do your gymnastics or bend over to pick something up… I just want to grab you…" the last bit sounded as if Wally was upset with himself for having those thoughts.

"then ill pay you back for all the pain I caused you." I say smirking and walking towards Wally. "The best way I can."

Ok the slash train is on its way! next chapter gets down and dirty, ;D

Thanks for waiting, watching, reviewing and all that jazz.

Bye, please R&R.