A new acquaintance and an old friend. (Birdflash, wally west/ dick grayson)

Pre-log:

W: As Wally broke the treadmill again, Robin fell from the ceilings barrier to land on the trampoline he then did a back flip and landed on the floor with a perfect split. Wally watched as he did this but he found his eyes not on his friends skill but on his elegant body and way he moves. His eyes scoped his best friends body, his eyes ending of Robins muscular, toned ass. He let his eyes wander the front of his friends toned body, through his friends tight uniform he could see all the shape of his friends abs and so much more. he couldn't help looking but started to blush as his friend bent over to start a handstand. he quickly ran over to his friend and he knocked Robin over then said 'I'm going to go get something to eat.' and then ran as fast as his speedy legs would carry him.

D: As i dropped from the barriers to the trampoline i did a side twist double back flip and landed in the splits. Wally was running the treadmill into the next universe again but i noticed his eyes on my body i had done the same for the last few days. I had been having feelings for Wally but i though it was nothing but now it seem he is feeling it too. I bend over making sure my ass was displayed and flexed. He rushed over and knocked me from my handstand he then left for food he rushed out as i walk slowly to follow my friend into the kitchen as i watched his ass whilst he ran .

W: I sat on the island in the middle of the kitchen i eat some pizza as i told my self this is nothing I'm just a bit weird today. I then heard footsteps behind me i swung round ready to knock whoever it was over, when i was flipped over head. I then got up to see Robin grinning "Sorry i thought you were an a very angry Artemis!" he nodded and sat on the island i then joined him. "Why is Artemis upset with you?" asked Robin. Well i guess it was about time i told my best friend. " I'm moving to Gotham Academy." Robin stopped his breathing slowed and he just sat there. The little birdie had worry on his face and he looks so cute i just wanted to kiss him gently, at that moment i really saw the little birdie in him try to hide under its wings.

D: Wally was coming to my school he doesn't know who i am or anything so if I passed him he would never know. So what's the problem? Why dose this scare me? Why dose it make me feel so small? Why is my speedster coming to my Academy anyway! I haven't talked in abut 10 mins Wally stared oddly. " Cool!" I laugh out awkwardly. What am I going to do?

Wally's first day.

Robin and Batman work on the streets of Gotham so I fell safe living with my aunt and uncle here. I run to school slowing when no one was around, i turn the corner to face a big Gothic type building with pillars. When the head teacher and a young boy walks over. "Hell, Mister , to Gotham Academy." said the women. She pointed to the young boy who put his hand out to shake mine. "This is Dick Grayson he will be in your class, he may be young but has been moved up for his IQ. We thought you might feel comforted by meeting someone who will be in your class." know it all i thought. I then looked at the boy he was small with raven hair, a strong build and the most beautiful eyes. Big blue pools. He looked at me with a grin i could have sworn i knew "Hello, Wally West I'm Dick. Its great to meet you and its good to hear that you will be in my class. would you like to follow me, so I may you show you around?" at this point the head teacher left and Dick lead me into the school.

"You have no classes today like me. We will look around the school introduce you to a few teachers at lunch ill introduce you to my friends. We will then spend the last hour in the library where we can just chat." said Dick as we walked around. I couldn't wait till lunch i was starving. It seemed so was Dick as his stomach rumbled, he blushed as if his crush had heard it.

TO BE COUNTINED!