Chapter 13

13. Ubers and Audis
~~ Omniscient ~~

Natalia's car broke down so she's in the back of somebody's uber right now. Lia is frustrated as she's never seen such a slow ass driver. Chris' song is on the radio. Her phone vibrates in her pocket.

When are you home? - poobear💘,5:47pm

I don't know ask my uber driver😶 - Natalia👑, 5:47pm

Uber driver? Nawww ma get out at the nearest fast food - poobear💘, 5:47pm

IHOP on W Slauson Ave - Natalia👑, 5:48pm

Aight omw - poobear💘, 5:49pm

"Can you stop here please?"

"Okay" the lady pulls over and she hands her the money. She goes in IHOP and gets a table far away from the windows.

She see Chris coming in and he's got his hoodie up. He walks over to the table and She get up. He gives her a hug before they both sit. A waiter comes over to their table as soon as they put their menus down.

"What would you like?"

"Can I have a hamburger with onion rings and coke please" Natalia says.

"Can I have a Philly cheese steak stacker and coke" the waiter looks at him but you can't see his face because of his hoodie and shades. She walks away.

"How are you ma?" He says moving his glasses slightly so she can see his eyes a little.

"I'm good just tired. I'm so hyped for my photo shoot pictures to be completed. I can't believe I'm actually doing this right now. I've always had goals but I thought I'd have to go through the struggle but drew really did me a favor" She look at him and see him smiling slightly. "What?"

"You cute when you talk bout something you love" She begins blushing.

"How are you?"

"I'm good Lia. Just workin' real hard on this album to get it done. Saw my family for a bit and it was cool chills"

"How was it with your mom?"

"Cool. Ain't no problems anymore we good" He puts his shades in his place as the waiter approaches our table with our drinks. When she leaves, he removes his shades.

"What about your dad?" He kisses his teeth.

"He ain't even communicate with me while I was in rehab. The fuck I need him for?"

"He's your dad and you gotta make this shit right"

"I ain't about to right the wrongs he did. Cheating on my mama like that"

"I understand but he doesn't know if you want him to reach out to you" He sighs and puts his shades back in place. The waiter comes back with our meals.

"So what songs you got on your album so far?" Lia asks before eating an onion ring.

"I have 5 released singles, I have 2 interludes, and 6 songs. But it's not enough. They didn't like my other songs so I might make a mixtape with those so I can release them"

"Your label is harsh damn. You a good artist"

"Oh so you listen to Chris brown now?" He says before biting into his burger.

"I spend so much time with you I might as well listen to breezy" he smiles.

"You know bout breezy?"

"Yea and Bhris Brown" he laughs.

"Damn how that get out thou?"

"You really part of bloods?"

"Naww I just get my drugs from them. I'm loyal af that's all"

"Are you changing your name?"

"Naww ma why would I do that? Bhris Breezy Brown" She laugh at the thought of that dumb ass name. "Exactly. It's a stupid idea" She takes a fry from his plate and he looks at her.

"What?"

"Yo ass chose onion rings now you picking on my fries"

"Oops" She says smiling at him. All he can do is shake his head at her. When they finish eating, they go out to his Audi A8 and get in. She take the aux cord before he can get it and plays xxyyxx.

"Why you gotta play this soft shit damn ma?"

"Come on you love this low key"

"Not really playing something else" She puts on anything by Natasha Mosley. He begins driving.

"Anything she can do I can do better.  I betcha. Nigga I betcha. Anything she can do I can do better. I betcha. Nigga I betcha.

I went to the club for some inspiration I ain't plan on breaking the bank.  cause I think one of these lame niggas put some Molly off in my drink. Now I'm feeling myself no hands." He looks over at her as she jams to the song in her seat. A smile forms on his lips but he remembers he has to look back at the road.

"This right here workin', lemme show you how to hustle. Lemme show you how to hustle." She says poking him. They talk the whole back to their apartment complex.

They get out the car and he locks the car.

"Hey Lia catch" he says to her. She opens her hands out and catches whatever's being thrown at her. She looks down into her hands and sees its keys.

"I can't" she says.

"Naww it's all good ma."

"This is your car" she points at the car.

"So's that one" he points at his Porsche Panamera.

"But Chris"

"No buts. I ain't bout to let you use uber everyday until your car is out the garage. You can use mine for real I don't mind" she walks up to him hugging him.

"Thank you" she breaks the hug and they make their way into the apartment complex. They go in the lift up to their floor.

"You coming in ma?" Chris says unlocking his door.

"Sure why not?" She follows in behind him. She takes off her shoes and puts on his Nike slides so he puts on his Adidas ones.

"You got hella small feet ma"

"Ain't my fault you got big ass feet. Size 12 ass nigga"

"What are you?"

"7 and 8"

"Damn" they sit on the sofa together. Chris rests his head in Lia's lap.

"Chris?" She runs her fingers through his hair.

"Yea ma"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

"Yea why?"

"I wanna spend the day with you"

"Tomorrow Wednesday ain't you got work?"

"Nah I took the day off"

"Why?"

"I don't wanna go in."

"Alright, we can go studio and I'll try record something"

"Okay that's cool"

-----

I'm not really feeling this book anymore, comment if you want me to continue..
I need motivation