Chapter 9

9. So I'm your side chick?

~~ Natalia Wright ~~

I signed up at Trump modelling agency and they gave me a place instantly. Knowing Ivanka was a good thing. My phone rings frantically in my bag.

" hello? " it's Rihanna.

" hey I was wonderin if you wanted to come. There's a party? " I can tell by the music in the background.

" um im not sure where is it? "

" it's at Tyga's house " she says.

" I don't really wanna intrude "

" it wouldn't be intruding "

" no it's okay "

" Chris said not to take no for an answer " She says persisting way more.

" please come "

" alright fine. Text me the address " I sigh. She hangs up without even saying bye. I go to my closet. I pull out a white midi skirt and it's matching white long sleeved turtle neck. I jump in the shower before putting on the clothes. I apply some make up and put on a white pair of heels. I grab a white purse before heading out.

When I pull up to the mansion, I hear the loud music. I call Rihanna but Chris answers.

" can you come and get me from outside please " he hangs up. Is it a thing for them to hang up. I lean on my car. I see Chris' blond locks and begin to approach him.

" hey " I don't respond and begin walking. He walks beside me and takes me up the stairs to the balcony. Heather, Seiko and Chyna are here. Rihanna is sitting in a corner by herself until Chris sits beside her.

" wassup Lia? " Tyga says.

" nothin. Hey you guys " I say. They all greet me.

" do you want a drink? " Trell asks. Chris' feet are on top of the cooler so I turn the drink down. The boys begin having their conversation.

" you look good " Heather says.

" I always look good. I like this, is this Sorella " she nods. I look over at Rihanna who's typing away on her phone.

" why don't y'all hang with Rihanna?"

" have you met her? " Chyna says with a scoff to her voice.

" yeah she's really nice "

" She's nice to you but she loves being known but we ain't like that with her and she hates it "

" but that ain't no reason fa you ta hate her thou " I say matter-of-factly.

" We don't hate her. She's just full of herself. We all successful and she tryna push us down " Seiko says looking her up and down.

" what do you do? " Chyna asks.

" daycare and modelling "

" shit can we see your modelling stuff?"

" I started like yesterday. " Heather chuckles.

" tell you what. You can model for me at some point "

" alright that's cool that's if I'm even good at it "

" what agency you with? "

" Trump "

" ooh Ivanka gon get you sorted then she gon let you flutter away "

" Ella M was kinda creepy for NY" Chris stands up, kissing Robyn on the forehead before walking off the balcony.

" she been creepy since day "After a while, I stand up and go to the cooler. I grab a bottle of Smirnoff ice and pop off the lid.