Chapter 2

2. Drunk beginnings

~~ Natalia Wright ~~

I sit with Drew on the mat as I wait for his dad to come and collect him.

" count fa me " I hold my fingers up.

" one.. Two.. Three.. Four... Five... Seven " he looks confused.

" you missed a number it's sssss-"

" five six seven! " he says. " eight... Nine... Ten " I clap for him and give him a high five. We're not supposed to have favourites but Drew is that.

The door opens and big drew walks in on the phone.

" I'm so sorry I'm late. Thank you Lia"

" no problem. Bye Drew " I wave at him as his dad walks them out.

" bye Sofia " I say before walking to my car. My phone rings in my bag as I go to start the engine.

"Hello? Wassup Kayla "

" come to the club with me and Aaron and Chris "

"... Fine only because I'm not busy " I hang up. I make my way home.

I cook up some noodles before taking a hot shower. By the time I'm out its 7:40pm. Drew really kept me behind for an hour. I put on my robe before going into the living room and catch up on love and hip hop.

My phone rings again.

" hello? Where are you. It's 10pm you should be down by now "

" oh shit. I lost track of time " I race to my bedroom. I put on my makeup before putting on a black bodycon dress with an open back. The open back is covered with chains.

I put on black heels before grabbing my purse. 10:30pm. That is record time. I go down to my car where Aaron is taping his steering wheel frantically.

I trail them to the club. When I get out, I link up with them at the gate. We have VIP entrance thanks to Aaron's famous cousin (basically)

I go to the bar first off and get two shots. I down them both, one after the other.

" shit Lia you really needed this huh? " I nod. I get 2 more shots but give one to Kayla. I turn around and see a cloud of smoke; that's definitely Aaron. I walk over and it's him for sure. A few of his friends are here filling up the section.

" you wanna smoke? " he holds the blunt up towards me.

" no I'm good. You know I don't smoke" Chris has a bottle of ciroc in his hand which is half full and he's looking intently at the dancer who's dancing on the pole in front of our table.

Kayla comes up with more shots. As you can tell I love shots. I down two. Kayla sits down as I grab the railing. "Ass drop" by wiz khalifa comes on. I bend over shaking my ass.

" Fuck that shit up!! Yass Lia!! " I turn around and see Chris eyeing me. He raises an eyebrow at me and i turn back around like no one is watching.

Kayla starts dancing with me making Keeis wolf whistle. We throw a few dollars at the dancer. Chris is up and dancing with a blunt in one hand and a drink in the other hand. He's on a table dancing his ass off.

Chris falls off the table and lands on his back on the floor. Aaron's high ass walks over to him, helping him up.

" come on we're going Chris " Aaron says. Ana picks up her purse. We go out through the back so people don't see Chris as a drunk idiot.

" I'll take Kayla " I say.

" no your taking Chris "

" why I gotta take his drunk ass "