Chapter 29

The next morning, I woke up in me bed. Strange, I thought, but then I looked at the time. 3 in the fucking afternoon?!?

I had to finish the song. My audition was at 5 tomorrow and I didn't have much time.

So, that's what I did. I worked and worked on the song for hours, until I couldn't think anymore. I had seen Harry all day, well, now it was all night. It was 7:30 right now, and I don't think he had came out of his room, unless I didn't see him and was too caught up in writing.

I walked down the stairs and stretch my legs. Then, I head down to Harry's bedroom, I guess I could call it.

I didn't knock. I just walked in. And I was met with a serious, hardworking Harry. He didn't seem to notice my appearance though.

I was met with papers scattered all over Harry's bed and Harry sitting up, looking over the papers. As I watched him, it seemed he was also writing too. I was curious.

As I walked toward the papers, he noticed me and shuffled his papers together and raised his head back up to meet my eyes.

"Anne," his voice was tired and husky.

"Harry, I haven't seen you all day." I laughed and smiled at the end of my sentence. I don't know. I guess to get rid of the awkwardness.

"I know, I've kind of been... Um..." He paused and looked around. "Working on some reports for my classes."

"I've been working on the song." I said, looking around the room.

"Do you need help?"

"No." I immediately said no. I didn't need him to help me on this one.

"Okay," he chuckled. "I was going to ask you if you wanted to go out tonight, but the audition is tomorrow, right?"

"Yes."

"Then, I guess I can't because I know how worried you will be." He smiled.

"You are correct."

Soon, I left his room to take a shower. I was so fucking tired and worn out, even though all I did was write.

Then, I went to bed, hoping for the best tomorrow.