Chapter 23

I didn't set my alarm, but I managed to wake up around 6:30. It was weird. I always, usually, woke up way early in the morning and stayed wide awake.

So, I got up and took a shower. After that, I gathered my writings and put them in my bag. I gathered all my luggage and put them by the door. I put in my clothes, and now, I felt like I was ready.

I grabbed my luggage and walked down the stairs. All the way down those flights of stairs and put them in my car.

After that, I checked my phone. 8:06. I knew he would be fucking late.

I walked back up to my apartment to check if I had everything, but when I got to my door, I was met with a figure standing outside of it. Harry.

Same outfit. Black, plain T-shirt, black skinny jeans, and brown, scuffed up boots. A black bandana made an appearance atop his head to tame the wild curls also.

"I knocked on your door many times, but no answer. I wasn't late. I was here." He said, grinning.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay then, let's go."

"Wait," He said, wide eyed. "You're already packed up and everything?"

"Yeah, now let's go."

He took long strides in front of me, and soon, we were at my car.
My keys were dangling from my hand. Harry stepped toward me, and with one swoop, he took them from my hands, into his.

"We had a deal," he winked and got in the car.

Once again, I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

"Ready?" He said, and turned his attention to me.

"Ready." I said, smiling, and ready for the journey.