5th{I'm Sorry!)

I'm sorry to all those who were expecting this to continue but I find myself unable to complete this sequel.

My sincerest apologies to whoever I have disappointed :/

But.... I won't leave you guys at least without knowing how it ends....

~•~

Cameron's mother visits an old time friend of hers for a scent cloaking potions for herself, Cameron, Calvin and Raphael to throw off any trackers that might be on their trail.

The group try to come up with plans that can prove that Cameron is not a danger to anyone just as she hasn't been all of her life but Raphael tells them that the Yehmanites' mind is already made up, they were out to destroy her and Calvin.

Calvin is preparing for a war he knows they will have to fight. After much protest and fight from his father, he gets the pack to train to fight with him after much persuation.

Savannah(Cameron's mother) helps her daugher tap into her hybrid side, to access her more exhanced skills which could help her survive this while Raphael uses her Seeker abilities to tell them if the Yehmanites are close or not.

The day comes when the Yehmanites arrive, but to Cameron's and the others' surprise they come with no army.
To prevent blood shed since Raphael informed her that they are extremely strong despite their looks, Cameron tries to talk to them rationally but they have no interest in her words.

(I suck with fight scenes FYI so no details on it, sorry.)
They fight, and after half of Cameron's pack dies at the hands of the ruthless and merciless Yehmanites, the war is won, but nor before Savannah's life is taken in the end process.

Three years down the road, another Yehmanites clan is yet to be formed and Cameron gives birth to a beautiful baby boy she names Zevan.

Raphael keeps in contact with the family of three now, sure to let them know if any danger is near or anything threatening.

Calvin is a proud father and Alpha to his pack which has grown larger over the years. In some ways he is nervous about his son being the next generation hybrid,but he knows with Cameron at his side, he can tap into his inner abilities, plus added Alpha strength.

Everything would be alright.