1st

Unknown..(6MonthsLater)

The plans were soon into motion.
My "masters" had planned on killing the Second Destined Pair.

I wished I hadn't told them about her.
I wish I wasn't a damn Seeker then I wouldn't be in this mess. I felt guilty. I would be the reason that girl dies and I refuse to let that happen.

Joining The Yehmanites was a mistake, although I didn't have much of a choice to begin with.

I can save her.. but not without putting my own life on the line.

I closed my eyes and focused on the vision I had.

She was running on the sand at a beach. Her smile is bright. She seems so happy and at peace.
A man appears and I'm guessing is her mate from the way he looks at her.
With such love and adoration.

He gently picks her up and kisses her on the lips.

That is where my vision ended.

I opened my eyes and paced around small room that was my living quarters.

The smile on her face was permanently glued into my mind and the bigger pang of guilt hit me as it was going to be taken from her.

No, I won't let it. I made a mistake and I have to fix it. No matter what the cost I will pay for my sins.

Father..forgive me.
____
Cameron..

"Stop Calvin Stop stop! I can't breathe!!"

"Say it."

"Noooooo!"

"Cameron Jacklyn Hunter."

He stopped tickling me and I frowned.
"Had to use my full name really?"

He didn't reply and he stood up with his hands in his pockets, heading for the door.

I rolled my eyes.
He's such a baby I swear.

I flew behind him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and scowled at me.
"You know I have the flying Cameron."

I levitated in front of him and pouted.
"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Are you mad?"

"No."

I stopped flying and stood in front of him before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down to my level for a kiss.

Calvin was like 5 or 6 inches taller than me. I'm short compared to him.

He deepened our kiss as his fought a war with mine.
"I love you." I whispered against his lips causing him to smile.

"I love you too."
___
My eyes shot open and I sat up from bed.

Something's not right. I can feel it.

I glanced over at Calvin, asleep beside me before I carefully got up and went down to the kitchen.

Calvin had bought a house closer to the center of town and I moved in with him about 2 months ago.
Leaving my mom hurt but we had barely spoken since she dropped the news on me and the tension was too much for me to handle.
Living with Cal has been good so far. Seeing him everyday, waking up in his arms was heaven and I couldn't see myself anywhere else but, tonight wasn't like other nights.

I had a horrible feeling. It's like I'm terrified but I'm not.
I can't describe it. Telling Cal about it was a Big No No because he has the tendency to over react.

Last week I told him I burned myself with the curling iron and he babied me for a week plus broke my iron.

I made my way into the kitchen and sat on the counter as I tried to think of what to eat.

Strawberries.

As a vampire, blood is my natural way to feed and survive but I can also survive off of regular food, I just don't prefer it but I really felt like eating strawberries right about now.

I hopped off the counter and opened the fridge to find my strawberries.

"You're so much prettier in person."

I froze.
That sure as hell wasn't Calvin.

I looked away from the fridge to say a tall figure in a long coat.

This is some kind of Grim Reaper Shit...

I grabbed one of wine bottles from the counter and SMASH!

I clocked the figure in the head and it slumped to the ground, unconscious.

What the hell?
____

Sequel is Here

What you guys think? boring? good?

I want some feedback for this guys, so comment and vote and lemme know ✊✌