3rd

"What do you mean we're in danger?"
I asked Raphael again, for probably like the 20th time and I could literally sense his irritation.

He rolled his eyes, holding an ice pack up to his forehead where I hit him with the bottle.
"Must I explain aga-"

"Yes you do." Calvin replied. He was standing near a corner in the living room, and I knew he was angry.

"Alright...if I must... Cameron, you are the Hybrid my masters" He emphasized the word with disgust. "tried to kill all those years ago. I was told stories about you by my mother and father, but she was killed. My masters led my father to believe it was Athena who had killed her in her attempts to escape with her mate and unborn child, you."

My heart clenched. Was my mother really the reason Raphael grew up without both parents?

She was doing it to protect you. My subconscious shot at me, but that still didn't take away the guilt.

"I am a Seeker. I can see glimpses of the future, past and present. The gift is hereditary, my father passed it down to me. As his son, I was forced to take his place as Seeker for the Yehmanites to look for anything in time that went against their rules for the vampire and werewolf kind."

"And how long have you been doing this?"
I asked again, like he hadn't already answered this before about an hour ago.

"Since I was 15. I'm 300 years old. Unbelievable I know, but with such a gift it makes my aging slow down as if I were a vampire or a wolf. I'm almost immortal." Raphael continued, with a hint if sadness in his voice.

Trust me, living forever isn't as easy or good as it sounds. It gets hard to explain why your looks need change while others looks aged every year. Covering your tracks, making new identities and the constant moving can become too much. Sometimes, you just get tired of living..

Calvin was pacing now, his held an expression of frustration as he tried to take it the news we were being told.

"Go on Raphael." I said.

He nodded. "My master's, even after all these years, still see Hybrids as imperfections and a stain to both of were and vamp kind. They believed Athena was dead, and still do, but from the information you've told me, your mother is quite the trickster if she could have them fooled all this time."

I smiled at the mention of my mother.

"For the moment, they don't know you at her daughter. They will expect to be just another pair by Destiny and We-"

"Why are you helping us?" Calvin asked suddenly.

"Because" Raphael started. "In my vision I had of you both" his eyes wandered from me then to Calvin. "It was ....happy.. And I'll be damned if I have to take that away and love for eternity in guilt."

"What do we do?" I whispered out loud.

"I....I don't know.. I've never been in a situation like this. I never expected to find the Second Destined Pair."

My mind was racing with thoughts and ideas.

Could we run? Or would they follow us? Now that they know of Calvin and My's mating I doubt we could get away that easily.

I knew who I needed to go to about this.
The only one who could advise me in a situation like this, the only who's been through this herself.

My mother.
_____

Wow! It has been a while since I've updated this book. But it's back now! Lol, updated may be slow for this one seeing as I'm working on other books but I won't leave it unattended again.