When Worlds Collide (Sailor Moon & Yu-gi-oh! Crossover Story)

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/MewMewgirly1/Quizilla%20Pictures%20and%20Banners/SailorMoon.jpg

Name : Serena Tsukino (Sailor Moon)

Age: 16

Serena is sort of a klutz and a bit of a crybaby. But when it comes to defending the people she cares about and the whole entire world she is strong,brave, and powerful. Don't underestimate her, she's stronger than she looks...

Hobbies : Eating, Sleeping, and playing videogames.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/MewMewgirly1/Quizilla%20Pictures%20and%20Banners/YugiMoto.jpg

Name : Yugi Moto

Age : 16

Yugi Moto is a short,sensitive, and shy boy who goes to Domino High. His grandfather owns a duel monsters card shop. He is the holder of the Millennium puzzle, an ancient Egyptian artifact. In his puzzle, there is a spirit who used to be pharaoh 5,000 years ago. Yugi and this spirit have to defend the world from the evils known as the Shadow games, like 5,000 years ago.

Hobbies : Dueling and hanging out with friends

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/MewMewgirly1/Quizilla%20Pictures%20and%20Banners/SailorMercury.jpg

Name : Amy Anderson (Sailor Mercury)

Age : 16

Amy is a shy,smart, and logical thinker out of her group of friends, and also the Sailor Scouts. Her strategies are helpful in battle and when even when she duels. She does'nt duel that much. She prefers to watch instead. Amy is also very sweet and loyal to her friends.

Hobbies : Reading and Playing Chess

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/MewMewgirly1/Quizilla%20Pictures%20and%20Banners/JoeyWheelerandTristanTaylor.png

Names : Joey Wheeler and Tristan Taylor

Ages : 17 & 16

Joey Wheeler is a hot-headed,caring,funny, and sweet guy. His best friends Yugi,Tea, and Tristan mean alot to him. He'll do anything for his friends, even helping Yugi save the world. His dueling skills are quite interesting, even though sometimes he does'nt think before he attacks. Tristan on the other hand is more of the fighter in the group, but he's a kind of nice guy too. He cares alot of Joey sister Serenity. Who is going blind and needs surgery. He takes cares of her, and tries to protect her & the others.

Hobbies : (Joey) Dueling, eating, and playing videogames. (Tristan) Playing videogames & being goofy

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/MewMewgirly1/Quizilla%20Pictures%20and%20Banners/SailorMars.jpg

Name : Raye Hino(Sailor Mars)

Age : 17

Raye is the fiesty,hot-tempered, moody, compassionate, but fierce Sailor Scout. She meditates often to help her sense things such as evil and the future. When it comes when the people she cares about she'll do anything in her power to fight for them and protect them. Even if they annoy her at times. (Hehe. Serena)

Hobbies : Tarot Card reading, meditating, and drinking tea.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287/MewMewgirly1/Quizilla%20Pictures%20and%20Banners/SailorJupiter.jpg

Name : Lita Kino (Sailor Jupiter)

Age : 17

Lita is a strong,confident, brave, and powerful Sailor Scout. She never backs down from any fight, including duels. She likes to watch but also get in on the action when needed. Lita also tends to be very flirty towards certain boys...