Remembered!

Your pov
This Boy called Pietro had been spending a lot time with me for the past week. He showed me things I probably should remember but I don't. I feel so bad about it. Everytime I say that I don't know, his face saddened so fast. But I know him somehow...but not as a friend...It was something more, that I can't recall. I haven't seen him in the last two days, and I'm growing worried. I was walking down the hallway, when I heard things being thrown, and cursing in...Russian? When I followed the noise, I came to the room what's suppose to be Pietro's. I shakily opened the door to reveal a worn out, sweaty Pietro lying on the floor covering his face with his hands. His room was a giant mess with glass shards everywhere, and it reeked like Alcohol. I gasped and quickly closed the door to run to Pietro. I crouched down and hugged him. He opened his eyes and looked at me with sadness. "Why are you doing this Pietro? " I asked worried. He avoided my eyes and said. "(Y/n) I think you don't know how much you mean to me. Before you lost your memory, we did everything together. B-but now you remember everyone except me...I love you so dearly but I can't be happy without you...everything we did...going through thick and thin together...All of this is gone..." He started to cry. You hugged him tighter when something clicked inside of you. Wait. Something is NOT right. You looked down at his hand, it held the picture of both of you. You and Pietro were eating cotton candy while you hugged and laughed.

Suddenly it all came back to you. The kidnapping from hydra, the avengers, shield, all the countless times you laughed with your friends and your best friend Pietro Maximoff. But something wasn't right. Pietro never cried. Still, he was a crying sweating mess in front of you, burying his face in your chest. (No pervert alert xD) Then you remember what he said before. He loved you? But you couldn't remember him a few minutes ago. So he was crying because of you? You took his chin in your hands and made him look up. "As far as I can remember, you never cried so man up!" You smiled at him. His eyes widened and in less than a second, his arms were around you, hugging the life outta you. "(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) YOURE BACK!!!" He laughed happily. "Yes I am. And by the way..." You kissed him sweetly. "I love you too.♥"

*Bonus Ending*
After the kiss you both smiled. "You know, you should go take a shower. You're sweaty and smell like vodka!" Pietro chuckled and went in his bathroom. While he showered, you cleaned his room. You picked up the shards, changed his smelly bed sheets and threw the vodka in the trash. When he was finished he came out of the bathroom, with just a towel around his waist. You blushed a bit. When Pietro saw you cleaned up his room, he tackled you in a hug. This caused the towel to fall down. "Pietro get dressed for Odin's sake!!" "...Or you just get naked too. " "DAMNIT PIETRO!" You screamed and then laughed.

The End xD