Forgotten?

Pietro's pov

I'm so excited! I couldn't believe it when Clint told me (Y/N) would come home soon. I haven't seen her in months! Those months were the worst. I kept worrying and couldn't think straight because I knew that she was gone...I don't know what what I would have done without her. Her perfect smiles and her cute little laughter, her shiny (h/c) hair ,her beautiful (e/c) eyes and the perfect (s/c) skin. I really fell for her...I can't help it. She is the only one besides Wanda who doesn't treat me like a child. I like that.

When I heard she arrived I swore I could have done backflips. I quickly ran past Clint to the living room, where she is suppose to be. Clint shouted something after me, but I paid no attention to It. When I came into the living room, my heart jumped. There she was, my little (Y/N), finally here after several months of torture. She looked at me confused and the others gave me a nervous look. I didn't even paid any attention to them, they knew about my feelings for (y/n) anyways. I ran over to her and couldn't even control myself anymore, so I kissed her. When I broke the kiss she looked at me with wide eyes."Oh my god (Y/n) you can't believe how much I've mis-"
She interrupted me with a question i did NOT see coming. "Who are you?" I swear my heart felt like it was shredded in two.

3rd Person pov
Pietro released her and stumbled backwards. The others gave them worried glances. "Can't you remember? Your...best friend...?" He said almost heartbroken. You just looked on the ground, because you knew that you knew him, you just couldn't remember. Bruce stepped between Pietro and You and said. "Look Pietro...I know this is hard. But (Y/N) was, as you know, kidnapped by hydra. They planned on using her powers *you have a power xD whatever you want to have* but they had to wipe her memories for that. So she can't remembered anything. By know she remembered Steve, but that's all. Some parts were completely deleted, but some we are able to bring back." Pietro's chest ached again. You couldn't remember him? Pietro stood there frozen for a few more seconds before dashing off to his room. He had a new mission. He had to make you remember him.

*time skip several days brought you by the god of mischief*

Pietro was sitting on his bed, head in his hands, sweaty and his room was a mess. Scattered picture frames or vases were on the ground and pictures from you and Pietro were in his right hand. A few inches from the bed was a vodka bottle, he got the day before. It was almost completely empty. The reason for this? You. It's been almost two weeks now and you still couldn't remember him. You could remember Steve, Bruce, Tony, Thor, Clint, Natasha and you begann to remember Wanda. Heck you could even remember Fury and coulsons because of their voices. But of course, you didn't remember him. Even if he spent the most time with you. Eventually, he gave up on trying. He tried everything he could think of. Playing your favourite game with you, show you the place where you first met, and so on. But it didn't work. You'd never remember him again he thought. He started drinking and falling in depression...The one he loved, didn't even know his name.

One more chapter :D byee