At Home

You woke up in a white room. You were laying in a white bed next to a window and the sun was shining in your eyes. It's been so long since you've seen or felt the sun. It felt good. You tried to remember how you got there, before the memories came flooding to you. That weird man, who was taking you out of that room, the scientist screaming, and the building blowing up. You couldn't remember more. Suddenly the door opened gently, and a smiling man walked in. He had curly brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. He looked like one of the scientists at that dark place...just nicer. He didn't look like he wanted to hurt you. "(Y/N) you are finally awake...We were so worried! You were asleep for a few days now." You slept for a few days? How weird. You looked up at the Strange man as he picked up some files. His expression turned a bit sad. "So...you can't remember anything right?" "Who are you? " "I thought so." He sighed. "Your name is (Y/N). My name is Bruce Banner. Can you remember me? Or anything else? " "I remember...A man. He was...He was..." "Steve Rogers?" Your eyes shot open and you Sat up quickly. "Steve!! I can remember him! He's captain America...I remember now...I was living in a tower...I can remember him baking a few times for me and...Other people?" "Do you remember any of the other people? " "...I don't think so...maybe...but Bruce banner...it's familiar. It reminds me of...The colour green. I don't know why. " Bruce seemed disappointed and ashamed, but he didn't push the subject any further.

Later that day you trusted Bruce enough, and so he led you to a living room. There were a few people who were busy doing there own stuff, until they spotted you. Giant smiles broke on their faces and their eyes lit up. You couldn't even say a word before they threw themselves at you and hugged you. You squeaked in surprise but the look on Bruce's face said that it was alright. You didn't hug back though. You waited until they were finished and released you. As they started to get confused, Bruce spoke up. "Well guys...she sadly lost her memories of the avengers...Hydra brainwashed her. " They all had shock writen across their faces and a big blonde guy spoke. "What a tragedy! Lady (Y/N) cannot remember the all of us? " His voice was so loud you almost flinched. "Well she remembered Steve by now. But I'm sure she'll remember the rest of us soon. " "Pffft How can she remember capsicle but not me? " A guy with brown hair said with fake hurt. His chest was glowing weirdly. "I'd probably remember my first arrow sooner than you Tony." A guy with a bag of arrows on his back. A red haired woman walked over to you and put her hands on your shoulders. "Don't worry (Y/N) we'll get your memories back. I'm Natasha Romanoff." She smiled. She seemed to be nice. Everyone told you the name and you got a little more memory back. "You're all so...fimiliar! I just know that I've met you before. I just can't remember the details..." You said sadly. Steve came over to you and laid a hand on your shoulder. "That doesn't matter. You did a great job today. " He smiled. You also did.

The next moment you were surprised by something rushing to you with inhuman speed. Then you felt something on you lips. A guy with silvery hair was pulling you closer to him and kissing you. You were to shocked to react. "Oh my god (Y/n) you can't believe how much I've mis-" You just had to interrupt him. This was to fast for your brain. "Who are you? "