Dancing in the Rain.[Part Two]

"Brothers’!!" I yelled as I flung the door open to Luke's, Seth's, and Jace's room. They were all doing the penguin dance trying to pull on their jeans. Now who did these 3 remind me off? Hmm, Alex maybe? They were stumbling around trying to keep their balance, and not fall. Thank goodness they kept their balance.

"Hey." They said as they all pulled on a tap out shirt.

"Since when did you own gym shorts?" Luke pointed out taking in my appearance.

"Since I started rooming with Luke, Jason, and Taylor." I said lying down on Jace's bed.

"Wait." Jace said turning around looking at me.

"You wear their clothes?" Seth asked me. I couldn’t tell by the tone of his voice if he cared or not.

"Errm. Sometimes." I admitted.

"I don’t like the fact that you wear their clothes." Luke mumbled pulling on his converse.

"Well, I’m sorry. You should be thankful that I wear clothes at all." I said, and with that I walked out the room, and to the first floor to wait for them. The main floor wasn’t crowded like usual. Just a few people were scattered around mingling with each other leaving a friendly vibe in the atmosphere. I’m guessing that everyone else was probably in their bed sleep. It was only 5:00, but the guys decided to watch all of the movies that they wanted to see, which sucks ice! I don’t want to sit in chairs for hours no matter how soft they were! Heck! I wouldn’t even do that if they were beds instead! It’s hard for me to just sit still! I end up having to move, and it’s no better at the movies! I change my position about 40 different times before I go back to the one I was previously in.

I looked up at the stairs and say Luke, Seth, and Jace coming.

"Leggo!!" I said jumping up in the air and spun my arms in a circle pointing at the door.

"Seth." I whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. He turned to look at me and I smiled.

"Lily?"

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked smiling.

"Depends." He said slowly.

"Can I have a piggy back ride. Pleeease?" I begged giving him my puppy dog face.

"Urgh! Fine."

"Yay!! Don’t you dare drop me this time!" I scowled.

"Yeah. Don’t want to cause anymore damage, now do we?" Jace said smirking. I turned to glare at him.

"Shut up...Monkey butt!"

"Monkey Butt? Really? That’s the best you can do?" He taunted, laughing at me.

"Ok you two. Grow up!" Seth said chuckling.

"So…what are we going to see?" I asked as we walked towards the lounge.

"Zookeeper, Transformers 3, Bad Teacher...andd that about it." Seth said.

"Why so many movies?' I whined.

"Because, we won’t be able to see them next week." Luke replied, answering my question.

"Awe." I mumbled under my breath. When we reached the lounge, Seth opened the door and walked in with me clinging onto his muscular back for dear life. The cold air instantly greeted us, and I was glad to wear my black hoodie. The air felt good on my legs. I was a mix between cold and hot. The lounge was crowded. Booming laughter came from the corner. I turned to see who was laughing and I saw a bunch of guys playing pool, with their girlfriends clinging onto them. The girl's outfit consisted of a skirt that was too short, shorter than the shorts that I wore earlier; I didn’t think that was even possible. They were wearing tight shirts; they were short and went above their belly button showing off their piercing. To top off their ‘amazing’ outfit, they had on stilettos’. It looked like they'd break their neck just trying to walk up the stairs. Seriously, who designs clothes like this!?  By the looks on the guy's faces, they probably would have punched them if it was possible, but since a guy can’t punch a girl, they were left to trying to push them off.