Violet Roses

[I want to thank Passionforbook95 for editing this chapter.!! Thank you.!! :) ]

Starting a new school isn’t as fun as it sounds. Sure you can get a fresh start, but that doesn’t give them a good impression of you; especially if you lie about who you are. The bad thing about starting a new school is obvious. You have to make new friends, find your classes while everyone else can probably find them in their sleep, and of course, you have to deal with the cliques. Mainly the popular crowd and the jocks. It amazes me how they just "fit" together, except, the only problem is; they fit together like glass. The pieces just don’t fit together once their broke.

The only good thing coming out of this situation is that I’m not alone. I have Jace, Seth, and Luke -my brothers- who will always be there with me. I’m not going to say they’re protective, unless it deals with guys. That’s when they watch me like a hawk. It’s a good thing we're family and I know them because if I didn’t, It'd feel like I’m being stalked, and they'd be my personal stalkers. The three stalking musketeer’s, I love my brother's deeply. When we were little and it was time to go to bed, they would come in my room, or I’d go to theirs and together we'd keep the monsters lurking in the dark away.

As the brick building, known as our new school, came into view, we all sighed and slowly walked onto campus of the school linking arms together. We continued walking, ignoring the stares, whispers, and finger pointing. I felt Seth and Luke tense. At first I thought it was because of the stares, but then the guys stopped and turned to face me. Luke firmly grasped my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes, with Seth and Jace behind him.

 "Now Lily." He said sighing.

"Yeah?" I questioned curiously.

"To us…you’re a beautiful young woman." Jace said.

Oh. My. Gosh! Where is this conversation going!?

"Mhmm?" I said, waiting for them to continue.

"But to these guys you’re..." Seth said trailing to a stop.

"Just look to your left." Seth said. I did exactly that. I looked to my left and saw about 10 guys drooling up a kiddie pool. I turned back to my brothers with my eye brow raised. They all looked up at the sky and groaned in frustration.

"Please. Don’t make us say it!" Seth pleaded.

"Make you say what?" I asked utterly confused.

"That you’re pretty hot!” They half yelled and half whispered. I felt my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"Umm. What?"I said, clearly shocked.

"Yeah, so if any guys touch or mess with you, let us know." Jace stated firmly. Slowly but surely, I nodded. They all let out a sigh of relief and I just gave them odd looks.

"Good." Luke said as he linked arms with me, while Jace linked his arm with my free one. Seth, being the kind big brother he is, leaped onto my back. He caught me off guard, causing me to fall to the ground a little before I composed myself and stood up straight.

"Geez. Seth! What have you been eating?!" I croaked since someone was basically strangling me.

"Oh, you know. Food." He replied and I knew he was smirking. When we walked past the guys that were drooling over me earlier; I felt Luke and Jace grip tightly onto my arm with their free hand. Seth, who already had a tight grip around my neck, tightened his grip even more causing my face to turn purple with the lack of oxygen I was getting.

"Seth." I coughed. "Can’t...breathe!" I managed to spit out. I instantly felt his grip loosen.

"Sorry sis."

"Mhmm." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

 The school was huge. It had white lockers that were in the wall instead of sticking out like a sore thumb. On my left and right side were two elevators. In front of us were stairs, which you could use to get to the second and third floor instead of using the elevator. A few feet to my left was the office. Together, we walked into the office, and the secretary grinned up at us. She was wearing a name tag that read; Mrs. Blue." She had red hair that was in a neat bob that stopped right by her chin. She had a few freckles below her eyes and on her nose. She was petite, and her bright green eyes, popped out the most.

"Welcome to Clearwater High. This isn’t like any normal school."She said handing us a room key, a guide book, and our schedule.

"This building is where the teachers live. This is the 'Teacher’s Dorm.' Here is where we live."She said walking outside with us following behind her. "That is the main building." She said pointing to a big glass building. I quietly began to panic. What if it shattered one day?!

"It's safer than it looks."She said smiling. I sighed with relief, and continued to listen to her. She pointed to a few building to her left.

"Over there are your dorms. Dorm's 1,2,3,4 and 5.Your dorm building and room number is on your schedule. You will share the room with two other students’." She informed us.

Then she turned to her right and pointed to a building a little smaller than the main building. It had a few tables in front of it: a few had big colorful umbrellas in the middle, and other didn’t.

"That’s the cafeteria. They have wonderful food."She said grinning from ear to ear.

We nodded and smiled. Lastly, she pointed to a building bigger than the main building.

"That’s the lounge room where you can chill with friends, catch up on homework, or just do whatever." she clapped her hands and looked at us.

"Your bags are already in your rooms." And with that, she scurried away to the cafeteria.

All of us made a circle and looked at each other."Now what?"I asked shoving my hands is my pockets.

"We're bringing you to your dorm first." Luke said. I nodded, hopping onto Seth's back. He jumped up a little, raising me up to his liking.

"Soo, what building and room number." Seth asked.

"Ummm…building 5 room 27." We made our way to my dorm. 

When we got there, we saw a small erase board with 'Taylor, Alex, and Lily.' scrawled on it. Thinking we were going to open the door to reveal two girls gossiping about guys while doing their hair and makeup, we opened the door and came face to face with two guys in just their boxers. I heard music come from the TV and saw them dancing along. I figured they were playing Just Dance 2 or Just Dance. They looked up at us confused. Luke and Jace growled as anger filler their eyes. Seth, on the other hand, accidentally let go of me and I fell on the floor with a loud 'thud' as my body sprawled across the floor. Half in the room, and the other half in the hall.

"Ouch! Crap! SETH!!" I growled. Seth turned around and looked at me shocked.

"Sorry sis." He said sticking out his hand to help me up. I glared at him and swatted his hand away. I sat up and used right hand to lift myself up.

"You idiot! Did you forget you were carrying someone!?" I said hitting him in the arm.

"I did momentarily.” He muttered. I just glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest, I looked up at the two guys in boxers and saw them laughing up and storm.

"You're her room-mates?"Seth growled. The boxer dudes just held up their hands in defense.

"Yo. Chill dude. That's what Mrs. Blue said, and I’m Alex by the way." He said. Alex was tall, just like my brothers. He had had blue eyes that looks like you’re looking into Florida beaches when you look at them. He had shaggy light brown hair that fell in his eyes a little. He was well built, but not like ‘he looks like he's going to rip out of his T-shirt’ built, but the average, and to top it all off, he had a six pack.

"And I’m Taylor." A boy with dark brown hair, that fell a few inches above his dark green eyes said. He was like Alex, your average built guy.

"There is no way! That I’m letting my little sister share a room with these two guys!" Jace yelled angrily.